Weekend 1: Saturday

Hey guys, you know how people are starting to hate on Yandere Dev? Why are people hating on him? I would like to know why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n layed in her bed, she couldnt get the picture out of her mind. She looked at her phone: 8:12 am.

She didnt feel like getting out of bed that morning. she turn around but soon heard banging on her door.

"Y/n! Wake up! Its not like you to be sleeping in..." Iffy Shouted and banged on the door.

Y/n didnt reply and just pulled the cover over her head. The door soon creaked open to find Iffy wearing a red shirt and black shorts, her hair was a bit messy and she had knee high socks on.

She sat on the bed and shook her older sister. "wake up Y/n..." There was no reply. Iffy sighed.

"Y/n.. Is it because you saw Raibaru's dead body you are acting like this..."

After a few seconds, Y/n pulled the covers off of her and sat up.

"Yeah... I could have saved her before she was killed..." Y/n sighed. 

"You wouldnt have been able to save her... no one would and dont blame yourself for her death."

"...Thanks Iffy.."

"Your welcome Sis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter: Weekend: Sunday.

Summary for next chapter: Y/n gets Invited to go to a cafe with Taro.