Rival 2: Shoku & Saki PT 2

Ayano headed off in the direction to Shoku. She needed to eliminate him first then Saki, sure her senpai was important and that she had to win her heart, but if her secret getting out would be the worst.

Ayano entered the cooking club to see that they were all setting down their kitchen supplies since they were going to go eat for lunch.

"Oh! Hello, may I help you." The, now, cooking club president Shoku asked Ayano, who swiftly turned to look at him.

"Yes, I was wondering if you needed help with anything." Shoku smiled and nodded slightly. 

"If you could help, I dropped a list some where in the school, it contains a list of ingredients I need to bake a treat, but I don't know where it went."

"I'll look for it"

"Thank you, I'm very grateful." He bowed slightly as Ayano left to go find the list for the male

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Let out a soft sigh as she sat in the cafeteria, while everyone was in class. Considering the teachers, guidance councilor, Student Council,  principal and her sister, know her reasoning for being at Akademi, she was able to skip class as she pleased to investigate.

She stared at the small list of suspects that she was looking out for, she had talked to Shoku a few minutes before class started, getting more suspects on her list. 

She groaned, slamming her head onto the table.

"Having trouble?" A very familiar voice said, as Y/n looked up to see Iffy, holding a packet of Y/n's favourite sweets, setting them down next to her.

"Hey Iffy... I'm just trying to figure out who is a suspect..." She looked at the list. 

"Can I ask you for a favor?" Iffy hummed a reply as she was taking a sip from the drink she had gotten from the vending machine.

"Can I get info on Ayano Aishi?" Info-Chan choked on her drink slightly, not expecting that name. She wiped her mouth and looked at her sister, who was in tensely staring at her list.

"Sure, but what do you need it for?"

"I'm suspecting her at the moment... She is my number one suspect at the moment..."

"What leads do you have.?"

"She is friends with both of the girls"

"That's it?"

"...Yeah..."

~~~~~~~~

As the end of the day approached, she had been multiple times been with Saki, and the duo headed to the cooking club, since Saki was a member there. 

"Oh hello." Shoku smiled as he greeted the 2. Y/n smiled. 

"Hello Shoku, Do you mind if I join you guys for the club activity for today."

"Of course, I don't mind, take a seat at the table."

Soon the rest of the club came in slowly as they all started to make food.

Saki went over to Y/n and showed her the food that she had baked.

"Say ah!" Saki giggled trying to feed Y/n the food she made. Y/n blushed lightly, feeling embarrassed and took a bite out of the treat.

"It's really good Saki-Chan!" She smiled, making Saki blush from being complemented. 

"Thank you Y/n-Chan!"

~~~~~~~~~

Here is the next chapter! Hope you enjoyed!

As a celebration for Osana finally being out I wanna write a short one-shot of if Osana was still alive when Y/n entered school. It will hopefully be written soon