Zach:Go ahead Light

Light:You guys owe me..

We all got out of the store and see Jade and Drake just hugging like always,that's pretty much there thing now.

Charli:So it looks like that's all..who's house are we going to again?

Alex:Mine since my parents won't be coming back till the next 3 weeks

Zach:Did you say 3 weeks?

Alex:Mmh!

Zach:So in those 3 weeks can I..

BACHANG

Zach:HEY?!

Alex:NO!

Drake:Can we go now?

We started walking to my house and as we did I took my house key out,when we got there I opened the door and we all got right in.

Light:Ouu I like your house it's very
élégant~

Alex:Light I think you and your french can take a break..

Light:But-

Charli:Light!

Light:Fine..feeling triste..

We all laughed at Lights accent it was funny but other than that we went to my living room,I turned on the TV and putted a scary netflix movie..since I got forced to.

1 hour later..

The movie had finished and as always Jade well asleep whit Drake in the couch.I took a few pictures since they were so cute,i'll send them to Jade later!

Light:Is it done..

Charli:Yes light yes it is..

As they were talking about the movie me and Zach were cleaning up and-

Zach:Princess..

Alex:H-Huh oh yeah Zach?

Zach:Can we make out?

Alex:W-What?!

Zach:I said can we m-

Alex:Yes I know I heard you but w-why?

Zach:I miss your lips..

Alex:Zach that isn't a reason why and w-

As I got cut off by Zach..kissing me like always,I stopped him this time.

Alex:Zach..

Zach:Yeah princess?

Alex:What are we..

Zach:I really..don't know

We both make out when we're alone and it's well..a daily thing know but,do those make out's have any feelings in it or..are we just friends whit benefits which is what Charli told me.

Charli:ALEX,ZACH COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!!

As we both heard charli we went right away to see what was happening..

Alex:Hey Charli what is h-

Jade:T-The Tv..

Alex:W-What..

TV:
W̶e̶r̶e̶ c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶o̶o̶n̶

Drake:Alex is your house haunted..

Alex:H-Hey don't say that i'm gonna be home alone..

Light:What if we all stay over for the rest of the week?

Jade:That's a good idea but what about school are we just gonna skip it the whole week?

Charli:I can call the principal and tell him we have a condition that can't let us go near people!

Alex:Eh good enough..

5 minutes later..

Drake had drove everyone to their house so they could get their pack of clothes to stay over..but Zach stayed and just told Drake to grab his backpack which already had al the clothes he needed..so it was just me and him at my house.

Zach:Princess you know we're alone right now..

Alex:Zach..

Zach:Yes?

Alex:Are we friends whit benefits..?

As I turn around to see him..I rested my head on his shoulder since I felt like I needed to.

Zach:I mean..if you put it that way then we pretty much are

Alex:Then..you wanna-

As Zach kissed me right away,he made me lay down in the couch and as he got on top of me you already know what happened.His lips against mine..the way he was just rubbing my thighs I just,I somehow flipped Zach over and now I was the one on top of him..

Zach:So your top now huh princess~

Alex:Just shut up you idiot..

As we waited for the rest of the squad,we were just making out like..friends whit benefits..right yeah.

|

|

Ah yes indeed friends that just love making out🥰
ANYWAYS THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY I HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED!!
Don't forget to like,comment and share for motivation and so this book could get noticed more!
I love you all and take care💕!!
-AR