Come to Me

A/N: This chapter is the first of a trilogy. As warned, it will be very heavy on adult content. We are looking at unadulterated smut and kinks here, so if this is not your thing, or if you are a minor, please exit this page at once.

Special thanks to:
ReginaDesolatio - I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you for the Teacher-Student relationship prompt, the brainstorming, the proofreading (counting limbs and all!) and all the laughter in between.

sawyerdavenport  , for 'Professor' and for all the ideas, the encouragement and the hilarious conversations.
starupabove_ , for being the wonderful, encouraging friend you are (with the best gifs too!)

Last but most definitely not least,
minariri22  , for agreeing so readily to helping with the cover at N's request. You did a phenomenal job; I can't even begin to describe how much I love this book cover.

So here we go.

Last chance for innocent ones to turn back - as always, flames will be used to roast marshmallows.

—————————————————————

"Please, enlighten me—what is wrong with my research paper?" Son Yejin asked, not bothering to disguise the exasperation in her voice. "I mean, I perfectly understand if you think it isn't an A grade paper. But a C?"

The devastatingly handsome man seated in front of her was now wearing a blank expression that hinted more at boredom than anything else.

Hyun Bin, Associate Professor in Public Policy, and Vice Dean for Academic Affairs at the National Development Institute's graduate school for Public Policy and Management, also happens to be her professor in the part-time master's degree program ...

Hyun Bin, Associate Professor in Public Policy, and Vice Dean for Academic Affairs at the National Development Institute's graduate school for Public Policy and Management, also happens to be her professor in the part-time master's degree program in Public Policy.

Being over a year into the program, and with this shocking C grade for her Public Finance and Social Policy research paper, Yejin could now confidently conclude—her professor really, really dislikes her.

She should have known really, since she'd been late on the first day and had barged into the tutorial room with a barrage of apologies and excuses.

From that day on, Professor Hyun Bin had always been staring at her.

Yejin used to consider those intense stares a figment of her overactive imagination, until they got increasingly obvious, so much so that she could no longer deny them.

Those eyes were often lingering on her.

His gaze was always intense, penetrative even, staring right at her even across an auditorium full of students.

The fact that Professor Hyun Bin was painfully handsome got her anticipating and dreading lessons at the same time, especially when he had a penchant for calling upon her to answer questions.