Persuaded

Living together is an art.

Patient, beautiful, fascinating, Hyun Bin thought, when he was presented with a spectacular view in the kitchen this morning.

And at times, very trying.

"Good morning. Strawberry for you?" A sweet smile graced the features of his beautiful girlfriend as she held the freshly-washed fruit up.

Standing at the kitchen countertop halving strawberries, dressed in nothing more than an apron over a white lace camisole and matching boy shorts, Yejin was painting a domestic picture of seduction.

Walking over to his girlfriend, the Professor wrapped his arms around her in a loose embrace, parting his lips to take the piece of fruit from her fingers.

Placing the strawberry between her boyfriend's lips, the postgraduate student tiptoed to meet him in a kiss, sharing the strawberry.

"Mmm. Sweet."

Feigning a reproachful glance, Hyun Bin asked teasingly, reaching up to play with a lock of her hair between his fingers, "Good morning. Is this another attempt at seeking some form of concession?"

He was close enough that Yejin could feel the warmth of his body, smell his aftershave and hair. This was the new definition of blissful mornings for her these days.

Failing to suppress a chuckle, she replied, "Not yet, the two-week time frame for the latest assignment seems reasonable. For now."

"Have you started working on it?"

"No." She smiled playfully, scrunching her nose up when the Professor gave her a playful smack on her ass.

"Procrastination is a disease." He assumed a stern expression, one which only drew more laughter from her.

Picking a strawberry up from the bowl, Hyun Bin fed it to Yejin, before sweeping her into a much messier kiss that stole her breath away.

Hands flattened against her back, he pulled her against his broader frame. Then she was up on the tips of her toes, kissing him as fiercely as he was kissing her, until the strawberry juice trailing on their chins forced them to draw apart.

"Surprise attack." His teeth lightly grazed her lower lip, drawing an involuntary shiver.

"See?" Hair tousled, lips stained pink from both passion and strawberry juice, Yejin's eyes were slightly glazed as she drew a hand across her chin. "This is exactly why I procrastinate. How can you expect me to focus on homework when I can be doing this instead?"

The Professor smiled in exasperation, well knowing that his lover was right.

Her presence in his life was making it harder to get work done— everything work-related now required extra discipline, extra focus.