The blonde shrugged before turning around, following after V who entered the living room once more to lazily lay over the couch to go over his phone's apps.

After a moment the girl spits out the toothpaste and rinses her mouth with water before leaving the bathroom, following after the two men who sat comfortably on her couch.

" Why are you two here still... Without anyone else?" The girl questioned, brushing her fingers through her hair as the knots got caught in-between her fingers.
V took the time to lean towards the girl out of his lazy position to be completely facing her, answering her with a smile," Jay got a call and he and Kris had to go somewhere, Lay joined Kris like typical. Rose is out at a store, she said she'd be back soon."
" And why did you two stay?" Valerie questioned, putting a hand on her hip while leaning on her right foot to look like a mother who caught her child lying.
" Kris and Lay are going to be doing boring things with Jay. Figured it'd be more fun here. I don't know what the druggie is doing here." He waved off before standing up," Rose said she was getting hair dye for you or something."
She nodded on due to his explanation before thinking about what V addressed Seungkwan as," Wow... you're right he does seem like a druggie following his dealer..."
The blonde huffed, clearly upset with the conversation the two were having as he crossed his arms, though he thankfully kept his feelings to himself.

The sound of the front door opening made Valerie turn towards the being entering the house. The two on the couch not bothering to move, well V did to look uninterested.

" Oh hey, Rosie." Valerie smiled as the blonde who walked into the entrance and closed the door," You're back."
" Yep! The convenience store had a nice color that I wanted to try on you." Rose smiled as she looked over the attire Valerie was in," It's good that you haven't changed. I'll dye your hair in that."
The angelic woman moved into the kitchen and put the bag on the counter, turning to see V and Seungkwan," Hm? Why are you two here?"
Seungkwan sighed and stood up, his steps were quick like he was rushed. He paced through the living room, his movements seeming addict-like as he spoke," Jay told me to stay here while Kris and Lay went with him somewhere. V stayed too. Jay wanted me to help show Valerie your campus. But I don't know much about it..."
" Then I'll help you with that part of your job." V says before turning to Rose," How long until-"
" Slow down!" Rose spoke like a mother scolding her child to calm down," Hour to hour and a half to dye her hair, I don't know."
" Have you dyed hair before?" V questions, her response alarming him.
" No, but—"
" No buts, you're not doing it. I got it..." V stood up tall, traveling from the couch into the kitchen to receive the bag from Rose," What color are you doing?"
" Black into Red Ombre like Kris'," Rose says, giving the bag off easily after grabbing something from inside.
" Ambitious for someone who's never dyed hair." V huffed as he waved his hand to Valerie, the girl, in turn, walked up beside him at the motion," Go sit on the toilet, I'll shake up the bottles and get the color ready."
The blonde rolled her eyes at his words, waving Valerie to follow him as they went to the bathroom.

Valerie sat on the toilet, putting the top down first as she got the brush she bought and brushed it through her hair to get the knots out fully.

Once her hair was knot-free V came towards her with the bag full of the hair dyes," Alright, if you'll so kindly turn around."

Valerie nodded on and turned around on the toilet, sitting cross-legged on the seat instead while the man took a hair tie and tied the top half of his hair back to show a half up, half down mullet that Valerie had to force herself not to drool at before sectioning her hair.

" I know this wasn't intentional, but you literally just played with my heart dude..." She spoke to him as he looked up at her in the mirror before getting the hair dye boxes out.
He let out a soft chuckle at her words as they fully kicked in, grabbing gloves from one of the packages while mixing the dye in it without having to look at the instructions," You're into men who can put their hair up?"
" Heavily." She confirmed to earn a hearty laugh from him that showed off his rectangular smile while taking the slowly turning red hair dye and put it into the sections easily.

Mad Dog (KPOP MULTIFANDOM AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara