" Okay... Seeing how much you two are loving this... I'm going to go get furniture and such. I'll leave you two here—" Valerie began, trying to turn on her heel to investigate the large mall.
" No! Jay will go with you, You'll get lost without a person who lives here. Just give me your card." The blonde was quick to push her brother towards Valerie while holding her hands out for the minty haired girl's credit card.

With a reluctant sigh, she reached into her phone case and handed the black card over to Rose," Alright... Call me if you need anything."
" Gotcha!" Her tone was way too cheerful for someone not going to be max out a credit card.

Jay directed Valerie out of the store and looked around the vast mall, turning to the shorter girl as they stood outside the doors of the store," Where to first?"

She took a moment to think, what did she really need? And how much could she actually spend before her father became upset with how much she's going through?

Valerie had little money to spend on her own and there was no way in hell she was going to call her father in the state she was in to ask how much she could even spend of his. The black card had money on it from the last competition she was in, right before she was put into the doors of the military building. But she was praying to God that Rose wasn't going to spend all of it, which she knew the girl could do.

" How about we go around looking at the cheapest things?" She suggested, making Jay pucker his lips slightly as he nodded on in agreement.

Jay waved Valerie to follow him, leading her to a department store a few shops away on the second floor. The name of the store was irrelevant to them, the items in the clearance section on the other hand had their full attention as they looked over countless items they couldn't imagine being on clearance.

The soft older pop song came through the store's speakers statically, the sound of it slowly becoming louder every 10 feet someone walked. Though, it was obvious it was only for them as they were the only two in their section of the store, the only sounds being their shoes and the music barely playing.

" So what kind of blankets ya' thinking of?," Jay spoke out softly, his words catching the girl's attention which had been drawn to the music naturally due to her state.
" Huh?"
" Blankets?" He chuckled at her before pointing to all of the orange tagged items that were wrapped squarely by plastic, some were just bundled together by a decorative sheet.
" Oh... Yeah." It took her a moment to process what he was saying to her before Valerie took her first steps towards her first and final choice. It was a king sized, fluffy plaid blanket that was a mix of tan, white, black, and red. Though, the red was only two small stripes along the top and bottom," This one... Now where are the sheet sets?"

Their afternoon was spent mostly window shopping and getting most of the things she needed for the bathroom, bedroom, living room, and kitchen in various stores. So much so that she was beginning to worry about how much she was spending already– let alone her next purchases of a bed, couch, and Tv.

She was already using the money on his card for the majority of her purchases and he was already doing a lot for her just by paying for her apartment. Plus, Rose was probably running her dry as it was.

" Hey!" Jay's call made Valerie instantly forget her train of thought," I'm heading to Rose's car to pack up some things in the truck. I'm going to make a few calls too, I got some free movers for you."
The male winked at her playfully, making her softly giggle as she nodded along," Alright, what should I do in the meantime then?"
Jay seemed to think for a moment, pretending to put his hand on his chin to feign a look of thought that made Valerie laugh as he took the cart's handles with a single hand that was full of bags and boxes," Go find Rose, when you two are done getting clothes, come pack them in the car, and then we can get everything else."
" Alright, but if we're not coming, call me." She says, pulling out her phone while waving to the male who gave a thumbs up as he walked away with the cart.