"It's perfectly okay to feel that way, but baby, you can never live if you worry about the worst possibilities all the time. I know life hasn't been treating you well since a long while but you have to relax and enjoy the good time in life. Good times come, bad times do too. They are inevitable and I'm not guaranteeing that no bad things is going to happen in the rest of your life, but when they come, I'll be here with you, we will go through them together, hand in hand. It's not your life, it's our life now. I'm here and I will be here till the end of time."

I felt my eyes tearing up, I hate myself for crying at this beautiful moment. "Aw, Taehyung." I breathed out, choking on my sob and captured Taehyung's lips in mine for a kiss. Taehyung smiled in the kiss, so did I.

"Don't you ever think about all the things by yourself? I'm right here, I will tell you everything and so do you. For now, let's enjoy this trip in all ways feasible, alright?" Taehyung tapped my nose making my giggled. He wiped my tears away and also my sadness.

"I love you." I let out the words I wanted to say from the bottom of my heart. Taehyung smiled ear to ear, "And I love you more."

The next day in Hawaii, we went sightseeing, visiting all the famous landmarks and tasting all the popular cuisines. Thankfully, after the 'therapy session' with Taehyung yesterday, I'm able to fully let myself drown in the trip, freeing myself. I was so delighted the whole day seeing the genuine happy faces on my parent's face. It has always been my dream to take them to travel when I grew older. Now that the dream has been fulfilled, I feel contented.

The sun is about to entirely hide behind the mountains. Dad and Mom said they are tired all of a sudden and went back to their hotel room for some rest. Taehyung and I, on the other hand, are chilling on the beach. I wore my brown one-piece bathing suit and Taehyung had his white shirt with words "I Love Hawaii❤️" printed and shorts on.

Taehyung told me that he ordered dinner for us which will be served on the beach. I was surprised to see the fancy and well-decorated table for two right next to the shore. To the point that if I extend my legs a little further, my feet can touch the waves.

My chuckles grabbed Taehyung's attention, he raised one brow at me, "What's so funny?"

"I just imagined the waves splashing onto our table and ruining our meal." Taehyung and I laughed. "Don't worry, the restaurant assured that the waves will not get any higher after the sun sets." Taehyung winked and cut his steak.

He replaced my uncut steak with his sliced ones by swapping our plate. I smiled and mumbled a thank you, then putting a juicy piece of meat in my mouth.

"This is more than delicious!" I tapped my barefoot against the wet sand in excitement as the pulpiness stimulated my taste buds. "It really is." Taehyung nodded his hand in agreement. The sky is dimmed, the candles on the desk illuminated the surroundings. There are people around us but each desk is quite far away. I cannot deny that this dinner is very romantic, I kept smiling the whole time.

Taehyung took out his phone from his pocket and smirked at me. I rested my chin on my hand, wondering what he's planning to do. Taehyung played his favourite song on his device, and I chuckled as he stood up to dance.

🔉🎼Play Sweet Night

'Sweet Night' is played, (Let's say the song is not his in the story) Taehyung moved according to the beat, his dance moves appeared to be silly making me smile.