Unwelcome feelings

Start from the beginning

Everyone sat around the lounge eating and talking.  This is exactly what (y/n) wanted.  A nice relaxed evening with her new family.  'Wow dudette!!  That was amazeballs! almost good as that weekend brunch you made us!'  Mikey said.  'Yeah (y/n), ya can cook fer us again, if all ya dishes come out like this!'  Raph praised.  'This really is delicious (y/n)'  Leo said.  'Aww thanks guys, it's only a chilli guys.a dn it was a Sunday Lunch Mikey.'  Donnie grins, 'She more than just a pretty face!' he sings.   April looks over to (y/n).  'It really  tasty though!'  She says!  'Yeah doll face!  Your gonna have to teach April!'  Casey joked, only to receive a punch in the arm from the red head.  (Y/n) laughed.  Then she remembered something.  'Oh, Raph, I have something for you to listen to, something I think you might like!'  She says  grabbing her laptop.  She find's a video of her friends band back in the UK and turns the screen round so Raph can watch the video play.  She see's a huge grin cross his face when the music started.

'Wow!  Who are they?'  Raph asked.  'They're awesome!'  'I thought you'd like them!  It's my friend from the UK's band, he also doubles up as my tattoo artist!' (Y/n) says pulling her sleeve up showing one of her tattoo's.   (Y/n) notices his head bopping and that he was tapping his foot along with the beat of the song.  'Wow dudette, is that really your friend?'  Mikey askes.  She nod's.  'Wow, wicked tunes dollface!'  Casey says.  Once the song has finished the group began asking (y/n) more questions about her friends back in the UK.

Your POV

'Do you miss your friends back in the UK?'  Leo asked.  I sighed and looked down.  'To be honest by the time I left the UK, I didn't have many close friends any more,  But  the ones I did have, yeah, I do miss them.'  I sit as I think about the people I have left behind in the UK.  I have three really great girlfriends, but none of us lived close to each other.  Two of them moved away from our home town and the other, I rarely saw due to our circumstances.  We all keep in touch via social media.'  I pulled out my phone and showed them all some pictures of me and my friends on nights out.  'Wow, look at you all!'  Raph says.  'Is that you with Blue hair?!'  Raph said with a surprised look on his face 'Yeah, it is!   We had some awesome nights out.'  I say remembering them fondly.  'But I needed to move on.  And i'm really pleased I did!'  I say looking around the room!  We continued the evening drinking and laughing.  'Hey dudette, have you got any games?'  Mikey asks me.  I think for  moment.  'Have you guys ever played cards against humanity?'  They all look at me blankly and shake their heads! 'Oh my god guys!  You have to play it, it's hilarious!!'  And so I got out the card game, delt everyone some cards and explained how to play.  Half an hour later we were all laughing hysterically!  'Oh my god this game is great!!'  Raph says taking a swig from his beer.  (Y/n) looks at Raph and laughs!  'I'm glad you guys like it!'  

We played well into the night and into the early morning.  It reached 2am when Leo decided that they should head back to the lair.  'Awwwwwwww.... man!  Do we have to Leo!?'  Mikey whined.  'Fraid so little brother'  Leo replied.  'Thanks for a great night (y/n)!'  He said!  'Yeah, thanks (y/n) I had a blast!  Bring that game down to the lair some time!'  'Will do Raph!'  I say  We wave everyone off I turn to look at Donnie and yawn.  'Im ready for bed, what about you?'  I ask.  'Lead the way!'  He says.  We switch off the lights and head to the bedroom.  'I'll clean up in the morning.'  I say as we climb under the covers.   I feel Donnie wrap his arms around me and pull me close kissing my neck.  'Hmmmmmmm..... night, love you!' I whisper to him.  'I love you to'  Is the last thing I heard before falling into a deep sleep.

No ones POV

On the way back to the lair Raph felt the knot in his stomach tighten, he didn't think (y/n) could get any better, until tonight!  'That girl is so fuckin awesome!'  He thought to himself as he then cursed for the hundredth time it wasn't him who turned up to help her that night.  And then scolded himself for thinking it in the first place.  'You ok there Raphie?'  Mikey asked abruptly pulling Raph from his thoughts.  'Hmm?  Oh yeah Mikey, I guess im more tired than I realized.  He lied as they continued their way home.