Back Home

Chapter 24
Lina's POV
It's good to be home. I'm In my car driving following kaleb back into town. Ever since he came and looked for Rosie and I. It felt like we were complete but for past experiences and such I can't help but think that I shouldn't love him too much because he's gonna eventually leave me. That's what my parents did and they died before Rosie was born.
"Kaleb? I have a question for you"
We were both at a little park near my house watching Rosie play.
"What's up?"
"Why?" I said after a long silence he looked confused for a bit
"Why what?"
"Why me! As in why are you caring about my life, my daughter, I was fine raising my daughter and staying under the radar I was so close kaleb so close to graduating without people knowing that I'm a mom"
"Wait. Lina slow down. You're asking me why I decided to be with you?"
"Yes! Why? I have to know Because if there's something or some sort of bet-" before I knew it kaleb suddenly got up and sat down in front of me
"Lina look at me please" I looked him in the eyes.
"I felt something I've never felt before, when I first saw you I just had this feeling that I can't explain or describe but I liked the feeling you make my heart skip a beat unintentionally hell you make my heart skip a beat in sweatpants and messy hair and no makeup, you're strong, you fight and is still fighting your demons and I admire you for that. Oh Lina if only you knew how much I care for you and Rosie, I want to be there for you for Rosie and I want to give you something I want to make you feel something you've never felt before, I think you're the one and I know we'll have our fights and mishaps but I know that you're the one for me and that I'm utterly and unconditionally in love with you Lina."
After he said that I was already i tears.
"I love you too." We kissed briefly and then I looked him in the eyes.
"Promise me something"
"What is it? I'll do it"
"Don't break my heart" silence felt like forever. Only to hear
"I promise you"
===================================

A/N
Hey guys! It's been a while. Sorry for the really late update this semester has been the most stressful and hands down the busiest months. There's been projects and last minute projects to do. Senior year. Graduation in 3 months time but I decided to upload this lovely chapter. Hope you enjoy it.
Like
Share
Comment