Forever

Chapter 37
Tyler's POV
It's been 2 months since Lina woke up and was able to go home. Kaleb Came In To See Her And She Was Doing well. Or at least I thought she was. She has been nauseous all day and she's been extremely tired. And cranky. I've been hiding in the guest room for about an hour now.

"Tyler? I'm heading to the doctors, wanna come With?" I jolted up from the bed and tripped over Rosie's blanket. I Of Course Being The klutz That I Am had to have a dramatic fall. Lina opened the door almost immediately and checked on me.

"Are You Okay? Ugh I thought I told Rosie to pick up her stuff. " Lina looked pale. She didn't have blushing cheeks and she didnt a shine in her eyes. She looked very sickly. Hopefully this doctors visit goes well.

After strapping Rosie into her booster seat she made our way to the hospital.
We drove along in a comfortable silence. Lina fell asleep 20 minutes into the car ride. Rosie has been sick these past few days so she's been up taking care of her.

"You okay baby?" I asked and she looked up at me with a small smile. There's still a small glint in her eyes.

"Yeah I'm not feeling well, that's all." She replies and looked back out the window. Rosie had already fallen asleep by the time we pulled up at the hospital.

"You go on ahead babe, I'm gonna grab Rosie and her stuff and meet you there." she gave me a small smile and made her way through the double doors. I walked in with a sleeping toddler in my arms. Lina was already checked in and ready to go, she was just sitting and reading her book that she had purchased yesterday.

"Lina Samuels?" we got up and followed the nurse to the backroom. Lina had her basic physicals. It had seemed that she lost weight. Drastically. After her little physical we again had to wait in another room. We heard a small knock and the doctor walked in.

"Lina? hi how are you? my name is Dr. Mendez. So what are we seeing you for?"

"Oh well I haven't been feeling all that well. It started about a month after I was released from the hospital. Today I was nauseous and everything and been having some stomach pain. "

"Hmm okay well have you taken a pregnancy test?" that caught my attention. I love Rosie and Lina So Much. I wouldn't mind having a baby. I mean sure we'll struggle a bit but we'll make it work.

"Oh, well let's start with a pregnancy test and go from there" the doctor then handed Lina a small cup and showed her to the bathroom. Rosie was now waking up.

"Hey baby girl. Come here" Rosie wobbled towards me and I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

After a while Lina came back she was nervous I could tell but I was a mess. I wanted to know if we would have a baby or not. Lina and I confessed our feelings to each other before her car accident and As you already know. My love for her grows everyday.

"Okay Lina you're results came in and it came out negative." I Was a little bummed but at least it would give us more time to prepare for another moment like this.

Lina's doctor visit was finished and we made our way back to Linas. We haven't moved in with each other because well we are at our last month of our senior year in high school. So yeah. But wherever she and Rosie goes I will follow.
==========================

Lina's POV
*3 Years Later

"Rosie! Cmon you'll be late for school" I can hear my little girl getting frustrated because she couldn't find the bow that matches her outfit. Her dad bought her so many the last week when she went to visit.
Tyler and i are still together. We moved in with each other and he is now finishing up his last year of college. I have a huge surprise for Tyler when he comes home tonight. But I know I'll need some help so I called in Jake and Their parents. Hopefully he likes it. 

I dropped off Rosie and decided to stop by the hospital to grab some things from my locker. I was a surgical nurse and it was a good thing I put in my vacation. It took a while for me to plan this. Well a month give or take but it still was a lot of planning. I want this evening to go perfect.

The second I walked into the locker room I saw Dr. Andrews, he is a good friend of mine. He always treated me like his daughter. of course he always tells me he's always wanted a daughter but was blessed with 5 boys instead. 

"Hey Lina I am in a bit of a bind and I was wondering if you could assist me in surgery?"  

"Doc you know I'm on vacation, and besides I just needed to get some things that I left behind in my locker for tonight."

"it wont take long, 2 hours tops" 

"Am I getting paid for this?"

"Yes"

"Lets go then" 

"That's why you're my favorite" I chuckled at his comment. For someone who is in their late 50's he sure is young at heart. 

Two hours have past and surprisingly I made it home just before Tyler. I had Jake pick Rosie up today from school. I saw Jakes car parked in the driveway and I grabbed the boxes from the trunk and scurried up inside. 

"Jake? Rosie? I'm home!"  No response. It wasn't until I nearly had a heart attack.

"SUPRISE!!!" Rosie, Jake, Kaleb, and Tylers parents yelled out from the living room. I was confused of course because I thought they were helping me surprise Tyler. I looked behind and I saw Tyler coming down the stairs. He was dressed nicely, He had a buttoned down shirt with dark jeans. 

"Mon Amor, The moment I decided to befriend you when we were kids I knew that you were the love of my life. I want nothing more than to be the man that will keep a smile on yours and Rosie's face. I want to be the man that you both can depend on no matter what. And I want to officially be Rosie's Dad. So will you Lina Samuels make me the happiest man alive and be my wife.?" 

"Yes" 

He pulled me into a hug and gave me a sweet tender kiss. it definitely took my breathe away like it always does. Well I guess what better way to give him the news.

"Hey baby? Theres something I wanna tell you"

"Yeah?"

I grabbed the box that I had set down and handed it to him.

he opened the box and I instantly saw tears starting to form. His face bore a smile .

"Really?"

I smiled and nodded my head "You're going to be a Dad"

Today was an emotional day for us but hey we are now engaged and expecting two blessings ahead. Life couldn't get any better than this. 

"I Love You" I smiled back at him and I couldn't take my eyes off of the ring. It was absolutely stunning.

"I Love you" Tyler gave me one last kiss before he whispered the sweet word that I knew sent my mind into ease

" Forever Starts Now" I stated and That led Tyler to shake his head and smirk  

"Forever Mon Amor has already begun"