So What Are We Exactly?

Chapter 10

It was the middle of the week and Rosie was feeling better but she still couldn't attend daycare. I was tired of being stuck in this house so I called Tyler and told him let's have go to the falls. It was a beautiful sunny autumn day why not spend it outdoors. I received a text message. It was from Kaleb

"Hey beautiful(;" i couldn't help but smile at my phone.

"Heyy what's up?"

"Not much just missing you"

"Oh really?"

"Yep what did you do today?"

"Same thing as yesterday but Tyler,Jake,Rosie, and I will be leaving for the falls in a few"

"Oh really? that sounds exciting have fun"

"You wanna come? I mean if you're busy then it's okay" he took a little longer for him to reply. when I received the message I instantly smiled

"See you in 5minutes babe"

Babe? This got me thinking what were we exactly? I mean we shared a kiss not once but twice already i should talk to him about it today when we go. The doorbell rang it was either Tyler and Jake or Kaleb I opened the door and saw Tyler and Jake smiling holding a huge teddy bear and flowers. They entered my house and Jake gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking up to Rosie's room to see her.

"Hey ready to go?" Tyler asked as he followed me into the kitchen where I was preparing our meals and Rosie's smoothie

"Yeah in a bit" just then my doorbell rang Tyler looked confused but walked towards the door.

•••••••••••••

Tyler's POV

I opened the door and saw Kaleb White at Lina's door. What the hell was he doing here?

"Kaleb? what are you doing here?"

he smirked and looked at me

"I'm here to see Lina what do you think?"

"Well we are about to leave-"

"Hey Kaleb come inside" Lina said

he walked right past me and followed Lina into the kitchen

"So Lina what is he doing here?"

"oh I invited him to come with us to the falls" what! the falls was a place where me and Lina would always come to clear our heads and think I didn't want him to tag along

"Lina can I talk to you for a minute"

She walked behind me and when we were in the dining room I turned and faced her

"Why did you invite him Lina?"

"Why? what's wrong with inviting a friend to tag along?" she said sounding amused by my sudden change of attitude

" Aren't you guys enemies?" I asked

"Actually I don't exactly know for sure but c'mon it'll be fun who knows maybe you might have a new friend" she said I sighed finally giving up

"Okay fine but you're riding with me right?" I'm fine with White tagging along as long as he follows. Oh great speaking of the devil

"Oh hey Reece I was actually planning on having Lina ride with me." White said

"um how about we take one car? Saves gas." Lina said

"I'm fine with that" white said

I finally agreed "jake! let's go man bring Rosie's backpack" I yelled upstairs where Jake was playing or watching tv with Rosie. Those two Will never get tired of each other.

We finally got everything we needed and we drove off to the falls.

••••••••••••••••

Kalebs POV

I'm in the car sitting next to Lina and Rosie while the Reece brothers were arguing about what station we should freaking listen to. I swear they act like 5 year olds. Lina on the other hand was playing a game with Rosie. I admire Lina, she's a really strong person, working 2 jobs and going to school. She's independent and doesn't need a man to depend on.

"Kaleb? You okay?" Lina said. Making me lose my train of thought.

"Huh? oh yeah I'm fine, thanks for inviting me"

"Anytime. But Kaleb I really need to talk to you."

"Yeah I know wait until we get to the falls then I'm all yours"

Hopefully.

We finally arrived at the falls Lina unloaded the car with the Reece brothers help. The Reece brothers were busy setting up the picnic by the park and Rosie and I were still making our way towards the table when she started tugging on my shirt. I looked down to see her bright brown eyes look at me and smile. Damn she was really a spitting image of Lina.

"How do you know my mommy?" Rosie asked curiously

"Well I go to school with your mommy"

"Oh so will I be seeing you around a lot just like uncle Tyler and Jake?"

"Uh yeah if you want me to" she gave me a huge smile.

"yay!" And she ran towards Lina and Reece.

After Lina finished everything Rosie and the Reece brothers went over to the waterfall.

"Hey Lina can I talk to you now?"

"Yeah sure let me text Tyler real fast informing him where we are going"

We made our way towards the other side of the falls

"Okay Kaleb there's something we need to talk about" Lina said when we finally sat down.

"I know" I was nervous about how she would react.

I took a deep breathe.

"Lina I like you I mean I really really like you I always have since sophomore year even if you have a kid I don't care." God I'm a nervous wreck! 

she looked dumbfounded for a moment. I was so nervous about what she was gonna say. Before I could reply she reached up and hugged me. I was shocked, she kissed me afterwards and this kiss was sweet and tender god it drives me crazy! We pulled away from each other catching our breath.

"So where does this lead us now?" Lina asked looking nervous. I gently lifted her chin, so i can get a glimpse of those pretty eyes. Gathering the words in my head before spilling out like word vomit. 

"Lina Samuels Will you go out with me?" I looked at her with longing eyes. Already second guessing everything and also preparing for a joke just in case she says no. She saw that I was in such a heated debate with myself. 

She drove my attention back to her. She flashed me a million dollar smile. Before saying.

"Yes"