Kevin turned his left arm into a scythe and charged at rin in fury, Rin as a reaction turned his right arm into a sword and they charged at each other. Just as they were about to clash, a red beam hit them from the sky and teleported them away with Rin finishing his swing in a dark stadium. He looked around and lights came on with a roaring crowd all around and a robot in front of him.

"Welcome our new challenger, a Petrosapien from Earth." A robotic voice said.

"Challenger?" Rin asked.

He looked at the robot and its arms turned into swords and charged at Rin. He started shooting diamond shards but they only went surface deep, the robot slashed, and Rin blocked with his forearms causing them to be slightly damaged. He pushed the robot back and turned both arms into diamond launchers. He sprayed hundreds of shards littering the battlefield in crystals. He stomped his foot and the crystals went underground and combined into a large spike and skewered the robot in the middle. He turned his hands into swords and slashed the robot to pieces.

After he destroyed the robot he reverted to his human form and a wall dropped in the stadium and Kevin was revealed also in his human form standing over another robot, the two looked at each other and charged. But once again before they clashed they got teleported to another room. They were pinned by robotic guards and devices were placed on their chests and they were stuck by the leg together with energy cuffs.

The guards floated away and Kevin said, "Where are we?"

He looked around and saw that they were on a spaceship and that they were flying away from Earth.

"I need to find a way to get home and back to my friends," Rin said.

"This is your new home." Said an alien behind Rin, "We've all been taken from our native worlds by Slix Vigma and forced to fight to the death for others' entertainment."

Rin was about to question further when they heard a buzzing sound. 

"Mealtime." Another alien said as they walked to a long table with trays and benches.

When they sat down purple slime was dispensed on the trays causing Rin and Kevin to recoil in disgust.

"I'm good I at his too much in the Null-Void," Kevin said.

"You're going to want to eat before Technorg demands his offerings." One alien said.

A tall alien with brown skin, teeth like lips, and a mace instead of a left hand. He grabbed a tray and ate the food before crushing the tray, he kept going down the line of prisoners before he got to Rin, Kevin discreetly threw Rin's tray in Technorg's face and said, "You gonna take that disrespect from him?"

Technorg grabbed Rin by the collar and hoisted him up to his face.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN DISRESPECT THE CHAMPION!??! TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!!!!" Technorg screamed.

Rin turned into Humungosaur and headbutted Technorg, knocking him backward. Rin used Humungosaur's power and grew to 60 feet tall and grabbed Technorg by the collar hoisting him up as the ladder had done to the former. Rin was about to throw him when the device o his chest shocked him, forcing back into his human form.  A red beam teleported Rin and Kevin into another room with robotic guards.

"Save your energy for the fight." A robot, presumed to be Slix Vigma said.

Rin was about to question him when he and Kevin were teleported into an arena. They looked around and saw Technorg walking through a doorway towards them with malice in his eyes. He stops and says, "I'll teach you some respect!!"

"THAT'S IT!! I'M TIRED OF THESE MONDAY TO FRIDAY GLADIATORS, ON THIS MONDAY TO FRIDAY SPACESHIP!!!" Rin yelled.

He turned into Upgrade and destroyed the chain attaching him to Kevin, he then turned into Humungosaur and then into Ultimate Humungosaur. He ran to Technorg and grabbed him by the face and forced him into the ground. He turned his other hand into a missile launcher and shot him in rapid succession in the gut 10 times. Technorg was nearly unconscious and Slix Vigma said, "Now, finish him."

Rin dropped Technorg and blasted Slix Vigma with a bone missile, destroying him. RIn turned into Waybig and said, "I'm going to destroy this ship in 30 minutes if you do not have the ability to breathe in space, go to an escape pod."

Kevin turned to him and said, "What the heck RIn? I don't know where the escape pod is and I can't breathe in space!"

"You have most of my aliens you idiot, turn into Big Chill, and fly back to earth." Rin said.

Kevin turned into his version of Big Chill aka Ice Moth, he flew out of the ship and toward Earth. Rin waited for 30 minutes and slapped the Ultimatrix turning into Ultimate Waybig. He jumped through the ship's hull and blasted it with cosmic rays, destroying it. He flew toward Earth and landed on the road he was kidnapped on, as he flew down The group saw him.

"THERE'S RIN!! But, why is he Ultimate Waybig?" Ben asked.

Rin landed and transformed back into his human form and hugged Hope.

"Where have you been!!?" She asked.

"Kevin cured himself by putting his alien DNA in a knock-off Omnitrix called the Antitrix and caused a crash using a mutated Diamondhead. We fought and we were transported onto a gladiator ship which I just destroyed." Rin explained, "How long will the Rustbucket take to be fixed?"

"Don't worry about it." Ben said, "I used Upgrade to repair it. I learned how to do it because of Albedo."

"Yes, while Ben can be a dullard sometimes, he is a combat genius and quickly grasped battle concepts." Albedo answered.

"Anyway, we should go to that location I had planned." Max said.

They all walked into the Rustbucket and they drove off. Later Kevin came back to the road on the WIndfarm and noticed the Rustbucket was gone." He turned into a mutated Fourarms he called "Quadsmack" and destroyed the windfarm.