66°

I'm  back as promised😊❤️

Surprise ooo, Triple updates!!!

I was so excited to do this tbh, I promised I'd surprise you guys ome day, and yayy, I'm finally doing so❤️

So, basically, this chapter is very special to me because;

1) I used it to shed some light on characters that you may see starring in my future books 😋😋

2) I used it to remind you all of some secondary school fun times that you may relate to (hopefully it would be relatable to you too, 'cause they were to me❤️)

3) To tease you oo. Teaser oo. We have a special guest you all know well oo 😋 (winks at Rihanna_Adedeji  )

4) Lastly, to make you all happy and also laugh small so we can temporarily put aside all the tension and high blood pressure that this book is giving. I want to make your hearts warmer 😂❤️

Song for the chapter is Already by Beyonce and Shatta Wale. Why? Because the song is mad at and makes me feel like dancing even if I'm a terrible dancer 😂❤️

(Media above in the media box❤️)

~SHADE~

"How can you text me by 6am in the morning and spontaneously just tell me that you want the Sophia Williams at our Karaoke Wing it Party!?" I literally screamed at Casper over the phone.

"It wasn't exactly spontaneous..okay, maybe it was, but you talk to her, naw. You two are friends...."

"Pfft Pfft Pfft!" I sarcastically cut him off before he had the chance to continue what he was saying, and I virtually heard him holding his thought over the line.

"You know what, Casper? I'm on my way to you and the rest of the other guys right now! Just wait for me!" I said over the phone, before hanging up, and giving off a sigh of frustration.

"What's wrong?" Rachel asked me.

I turned to the dark lady who sat right beside me, in my limo - one of the members of Madam K's team, who was always the nicest to me.

"Nothing, it's just some boys in my set." I informed her.

"Any problem?" She asked further.

I felt she had the right to know.

Rachel was the one of the people who had helped tame Madam K a bit. Infact, at the moment, I was heading to the schools' event centre to meet the party committee planners and our media guys, and I would have been at a 'pop up' photo shoot right now if Rachel hadn't taken control.

"They want Sophia Williams at our party." I explained to her.

"Sophia Williams? The model?" She inquired.

How many 'Sophia Williams' does the whole of Nigeria know? Of course, it was the model. An A class model at that. Name one celebrity asides Shade Onam that Nigerians could die for; Sophia Williams.