♧Chapter 15: Lazy Day

"No," Zach glared.

"Yes." Alice nibble on a cookie.

"No," Zach said. "Don't you dare eat that."

"Yes," Alice chew on it.

"Come on Zach you'll never win," Jenny said.

"Oh yes I will," Zach said. "Alice no."

"Yes," Alice wouldn't give him the bag of cookies, which Jenny had handed to her. It was all her fault.

"Use your baby's language," Jenny laughed. "She's saying yes ain't she, as in yes I'll eat the cookies."

"Jenny hush," Zach said.

"Zach, she won't give it up," Eleanor said.

"Oh yes, she will," he looked at Alice. "You can have two, so hand me the bag."

"No," Alice shook her head. She was underneath the table.

"Alice, I'll count to three," he said. "One, two." She giggled and crawled out. He quickly ran to the other end and picked her up. "Three got you now," he took the bag and placed it on the table. "Let's get you clean up."

"Booo, you suck," Jenny said, he looked at her. "What, it's no fun." She went back to the living room. Eleanor followed her with Alana in her arms.

Zach washed Alice's face and used a clean napkin to dry her face. "There now no more okay," she giggled. He carried her back to the living room. He set her down on the couch. She grabbed a book. It was a Clifford the big red dog book, and it made sounds.

"Man, today is boring," Jenny yawned.

"Not really," he said.

"Oh," Eleanor giggled. She was playing with Alana. Alana seemed to be attached to him.

Jenny flopped down on the couch taking her shoes off. "I'm taking a nap," she said.

"Alright, don't blame me when you wake up with sharpie marks on your face," Zach grinned.

"You wouldn't?" She glared. "Eleanor won't let you, right?"

"He won't," Eleanor said looking at him. "I won't let him. He knows better than to do something so childish. Right, Zach?"

"Okay I won't," he smirked.

And so they all fell asleep. Zach had moved the couch; that Jenny was in and placed blanket and pillows. Alice and Alana cuddle up to Eleanor. Soon they were sleeping. And so were they.

Zach had the most delightful dream. Until he heard the doorbell ring. Who could it be? He groaned and stood up. He walked toward the door and opened it. Jace stood there. Ellie was a few feet away.

"What do you want?" He groaned. "I don't want to argue; I have my baby sisters in the living room asleep."

"Just came to drop this off," he handed him a bowl. Zach looked at him. "My mother told me to drop it off okay."

"Fine, goodbye," he closed the door on his face. Did he just come all the way here to give him this bowl? Of course not. Aunt Kristy wanted them to chat and make up. But that isn't going to happen. Not until he stops being so blind and stupid.

"Who was it?" Eleanor asked rubbing her eyes.

"Jace, dropping off a bowl," he said. "Go back to sleep."

"Okay," she yawned. Zach went into the kitchen and placed the bowl down and went back to Eleanor. He chuckled. The twins were on each other. He didn't want to move them apart, so he covers them up.

About three to four hours later. Zach parents came home. "Oh, sorry," his father said shutting the lights back off. "Go back to sleep, is that Jenny?"

"Yeah, she's staying the night," since no one can wake Jenny up after she's in a deep sleep. Cause it will only make her grumpy.

"Alright, will take the twins up," his mother said. He was going to say no. But he didn't want the twins to wake up and wander around. They each took one. "Night."

"Night," he cuddles closer to Eleanor. She sighed in her sleep and pressed closer.

He kissed her head. Now, this is what he wanted. But the twins were in his way. Now that there gone. He has Eleanor all to himself. Aside from Jenny on the couch.

"Zach," Eleanor blushed.

"Hmm, yeah?" He kissed her cheek.

"It's poking my thigh," she said.

"What?" Zach frowned.

"It's either the remote or something else?" She said.

"Oh, oh," crap. Why now? He breathed in and out to calm himself. "There?"

"Yup," she giggled. He sighed and pulled her closer.

Her breathing became soft again. Smiling, Zach pulled the blanket over them. While he drifted off to sleep, Zach could feel them. The pups. He could feel them kicking. And he could hear their hearts. Why was he listening to them? As he said before, only the father can here there hearts beat. But why him? Maybe Eleanor wolf is letting her. Yeah that it.

Her wolf is letting him.

Eleanor woke up a few minutes later since she needed to use the bathroom. She carefully stood up and went to the bathroom. Eleanor closed the door and did her business. Then she washed her hands.

'When will he know?' Rin asked. 'He is taking too long to know that these babies belong to him. Can I at least tell Rey?'

'No,'  Eleanor said. 'If you tell him that he will know. And I don't want that. Not yet. Besides, I think he knows already. But he may still be sorting it out. Give him a little more time.'

'Fine,' Rin said and didn't say anything else.

Eleanor sighed and went back to the living room. She laid back down and cuddled closer to Zach. This weekend has been the best. Taking care of the twins has been a great experience. She has gotten a lot of tips on what to do and what not to do. One of them is to make sure Jenny isn't alone with them. Becasue than she will give them everything the twins ask for and that is not good. Becasue they'll get spoiled.

And the twins will have different personalities. It will be difficult keeping up with them. But they will make it. Eleanor couldn't wait for them to be born. 

She smiled in her sleep.

-----------
It was a short chapter. Don't want to put too many details on what's coming!

♧Comment
♧Vote
♧Follow

♧Saya

♧She Belongs To Me!♧(Book#3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें