7

Hey guys, thanks for being so patient with me and reading my story. I didn't have much of a plan going into this story before my depression hit hard either. I'm trying my best here on the fly with this idea and I hope you like the plot of this story. After I finish it, I plan to go back over and do some editing. I'm getting help and I'm getting better for those interested in knowing and I'm grateful to those who showed sympathy for my situation. Now on to the story.

Everyone looked on at the heartwarming scene of Tony grabbing onto Eryn in their hug like she was his last lifeline. They were proud of Tony for opening up and maturing a bit since their last soulmate came in.

"Excuse me, sir, but the pizza is here. Shall I let him bring it up?" JARVIS interrupted, startling everyone in the room.

"Yeah, that's fine," Tony replied coming back from his shock the quickest.

Everyone forgot about the pizza they ordered as they were immersed in their own little world. The elevator doors opened revealing a tall, lanky pizza guy who had to be a junior in high school at most. Tony tipped the guy and took the pizzas from him before waving him away. Everyone piled into the kitchen to start eating.

Once everyone was settled, Eryn said, "So Tony shared his past, who's next?"

Steve, Bruce, and Clinton looked at each other with unease.

Seeing this, Natasha exclaimed, "Oh come on you babies! I guess I'll go next."

Natasha put her slice of pizza down and wiped her hands before staring deep into Eryn's beautiful eyes and beginning her tale.

"My real name is Natalia Romanova. I was taken from my parents at a young age and put into a bad program that no child should ever have to go through in Russia. I was tortured physically and mentally to be the best assassin in the world. It was there, in the Red Room, where I learned how to hide my emotions, how to shoot, how to kill, how to seduce, and it's where they killed my best friend and took my fertility away."

Natasha looked down in sadness from the horrible memories she was having flashbacks of. Eryn, who was sitting across the table from her, stood up and walked over to her, lifting her chin.

"It's okay, Natalia Romanova. You don't have to continue if you don't want to. You can tell me in your own time," Eryn compassionately told her redheaded soulmate.

Natasha looked at Eryn with such happiness and awe. She loved how Eryn was so sensitive and empathetic towards her situation and was willing to wait for her to be ready to share her past.

"Thank you, мое сердце (my heart), but I am okay, and I want to share my past with you," Natasha replies adoringly.

Natasha continued, "I learned many other skills as well such as my ability to fluently speak a large variety of languages and dance ballet. I was often sent out on missions to kill people who shouldn't have been killed, and SHIELD sent Clint to kill me. Thankfully, we came to an agreement that I would work for SHIELD instead and they would offer me protection from the Red Room. I've been working for SHIELD ever since and I've never been happier leaving that place, especially since now we found you."

Natasha looked down at Eryn, who was now sitting in her lap, with adoration and love in her eyes. Since meeting her, it's been difficult trying to hide her emotions and she's glad that her soulmate is able to help her break that habit the Red Room taught her.

Eryn looked up at Natasha with love expressed all over her face, all doubts of having soulmates erased from her mind a long time ago, and gently kissed Natasha's chin.

"Thank you for sharing your past with me, Nat," Eryn said, but then her eyes went wide as she realized she gave her a nickname and asked, "wait can I call you, Nat?"

Natasha looked amused at her green-eyed soulmate and replied, "Of course, мое сердце (my heart). You can call me anything you wish."

Eryn blushed and scrunched up her nose and asked, "what do you keep calling me anyway?"

Natasha smirked amusedly and tapped the side of her nose twice. Eryn huffed and crossed her arms before going sit back down to finish her pizza.