5

They finally reached the tower and Happy let them out.

"The pizza should be here in about 15 minutes, Eryn," Steve kindly informed his mate.

Eryn beamed at him for getting her food and thanked him for it. Steve seemed to straighten up a bit with pride at making their mate happy.

Eryn thought about how much Steve resembled a puppy in that moment and internally aww'd at it. It must've shown on her face because Steve had a confused and questioning look on his face while looking at her. She blushed and looked away, finally fully noticing the brilliance of the Avengers Tower.

Eryn's mates watched as her green orbs observed the tower in awe. Her face lit up as she appreciated the architecture of the building. Tony was very smug and over the moon that their mate loves the tower he built.

Bruce loved the way she adored their home. He loved everything he's gotten to know about her so far from observing her. She makes the Hulk calm down in the cage in his mind and that is a feat Bruce thought to be impossible. He couldn't wait to play twenty questions to know her better.

Natasha felt butterflies in her stomach just looking at Eryn being in awe over their home. She couldn't believe such a precious gem existed for her and the team. When she first met the others, it was hard for her to accept their love, but now she felt like a lovesick teenager looking at her final mate.

Clint couldn't believe he finally found his last mate. All of his mates were finally together. It put him at ease knowing they were all safe at the moment, and no harm was coming to them right now. Every mission is a struggle for them all, especially when they get hurt, and that worry magnified for his final mate, but it relieved him to know she's safe.

They all piled out of the car and into the tower. Steve pressed the button for the elevator while Eryn looked around the lobby, appreciating the design. The lobby was furnished with dark blue chairs and a matching couch facing a dark wooden coffee table that stood on a circular gray patterned rug with accents of dark blue and white. The wooden flooring matched the coffee table and echoed the sounds of heels clicking against the floor as a pretty lady with strawberry blonde hair wearing a gray pantsuit walked towards them with an IPad in her hands.

Eryn raised an eyebrow at the lady who had an angered expression on her face and wondered why she was approaching her soulmates and her.

"Tony, you missed-" the lady started her rant.

"I had very important matters to attend to, Ms. Potts, and I'm sure you'll fill me in the details of the meeting later, yes?" Tony cut off the ruffled and frustrated looking Ms. Potts.

Ms. Potts seemed to try to cool herself down before saying, "Next time, please let me know to reschedule to a better time, Mr. Stark, instead of standing everyone up on important business regarding Stark Enterprises."

And with a flip of her hair, she was sauntering off to wherever she came from.

"Woah what crawled up her ass and died?" Eryn asked still looking in the direction Ms. Potts left.

Tony seemed to tense and had a look of 'I better get this over with' before explaining, "That was Pepper. She helps me run my company and helps the tower function. I also used to date her, butpleasedon'tbemadatmeIcanexplain."

Eryn looked at Tony with a look of 'Well get on with it' and gestured for him to continue.

Natasha cut in at this point and suggested, "maybe we should head up to the living area on the Avengers floor so we can sit and talk a little more in private than the lobby."

Eryn noticed the side glances they were getting from the workers in the lobby and knew they were eavesdropping on them. She took one last appreciative look at the low hanging light fixtures and agreed.

They walked into the elevator and Eryn was introduced to JARVIS by Tony saying, "JARVIS take us up to the Avengers floor."

Eryn jumped as she wasn't expecting that and her soulmates let various forms of amusement show on their faces at her reaction. Eryn marveled at the fact that she couldn't really feel the elevator moving even though she knew it was moving them up a lot of floors. She was also amused by the AC/DC elevator music, and thought of how Tony it was to do that. Soon enough, the elevator doors chimed open and they stepped out one-by-one as to not trample Eryn by rushing out. They led her to the couches and she sat down prepared to listen to Tony.