Eryn Marie Maxwell

People often wonder how it is that they exist, and why, as they feel it cruel to have to live in this cruel world. Sometimes I have deep thoughts like that too, ya know?

However, as much as I think about it and all, it doesn't change the fact that I do exist. The why doesn't really matter. I was put here on this earth for a reason, and as long as I'm still on it, I will do whatever it takes to be a good human. I will do whatever it takes to make other people happy. Because maybe if I make enough people happy, I'll finally feel happy and stop questioning my existence.

It's funny how much and how often people judge others. It's especially funny how much of that percentage is judging the appearance of others. People judge me for my rather short height, brownish-blonde curly/wavy hair, apple green eyes, and my too big breasts and ass all the time. One has to wonder, why judge on appearances when personalities make people beautiful?

Oh well, I hope my mates don't have a judging problem or we're gonna have some issues to work out. Speaking of my mates, I'm not too sure if I want to meet them. Lots of people enjoy the thought of soulmates and can't wait to meet them. I, however, have read up on soulmates and know enough about them that I've decided that I don't want my soulmates to ever feel any pain that I'll feel.

Here's the thing about soulmates. The average person has a mark on their skin that symbolizes their soulmate. When the soulmates meet, the mark tingles and vibrates until contact is formed. Then, the soulmates have to finish the bonding process through sex, and after that occurs, they will be able to feel each other's emotions no matter the distance. I've also heard that if your soulmate dies, your mark or marks go gray, disappear, and leave you in a state of depression that, more often than not, kills you.

So you can see how I, a person who isn't really in too much of a rush to meet my soulmates, is disdainful about unfortunately having 5 soulmarks on my skin, which means I have 5 soulmates. Yes, I know shocking. There hasn't been any soulmates documented more than 3 to my knowledge, and that's just another reason why I'm not too keen to meet my soulmates. But I suppose when the day comes, I won't be able to avoid it.