" this is your last chance in getting out if you want to avoid chenle.." sungchan said as chenle glared at him.

" I'm just warning him" he added.

" that would be great then!" taeil looked at jisung as he nodded.

" oh i forgot to asked.. How is jungwoo shotaro?" taeil said as he looked at shotaro with mouth full of food. He must have gone hungry since he literally lived in that clinic.

" oh... Whehtt ah mihnutur.... *gulp*... He was doing fine and he needs some rest in order to recover maybe within this week he would be alright" he said.

" is that so.." taeil said.

" excuse me i need to go.." Z said as she went off with the bags johnny bought.

" finally.." jaehyun said as they relaxed.

" what's up with you guys.. You looked horrible" yuta asked as he had finished eating.

" they had been in a war with Z and it just ended a while ago.." i said.

" so that's why she didn't called me.." yuta said.

Dinner is done so i went to my room. I was cleaning my weapons when i received a knock on my door. I let them in and i saw ten and lucas come in.

What now.

" hey winwin!! " ten said as they hopped on my bed like it was theres.

" what are you guys doing here??" i asked the both of them.

" nothing.. We are bored" lucas said.

I finished cleaning as i looked at the both of them. So they went to my room to bother me. I sigh and went to my drawer, i saw a card game so that they can play. I threw it to ten as it hit his head.

" Ow!" he groaned in pain.

He picked up the box and the both of them looked at each other.

" uno?" he said as i sat back to my chair.

" so you two can shut the fuck up and get out of my room" i said as the both of them remove it from the box.

" wah!! Winwin join us!" lucas said as ten was preparing the cards.

" no, i said you guys play but get out of my room first" soon two people entered my room.

" what are you guys doing? We heard someone talking here.." jaemin and jeno came.

" Great! This is perfect! Come join us we are going to play uno!!" lucas said as the two entered my room. O my god.. Why.

" winwin just join us already!" lucas said as jaemin and jeno sat down. I shook my head and just watch the four of them. This is getting me frustrated.

" how do we even play? "jaemin asked.

" it's simple just-" ten was about to explain when someone knocked on the door.

" can you guys shut up- oh.. What are you guys doing? "hendery came inside but he saw the guys forming a circle and was about to play. So he got confused

" hendery! Join us! " lucas said as hendery looked at tjem confused.

Bitch! This is my room! Play somewhere else!

" what are you guys playing? "he asked as i mentally face palmed myself.

" uno! And I'm about to crush all of them!"lucas said as hendery decided to join in.

" DID SOMEONE SAID UNO! "chenle came out of nowhere and beside him was mark.

" chenle! Calm down your voice! " mark softly shouted at chenle trying not to get too loud.

Im so done. I'm not even going to try it anymore.

" im down to play! "chenle ignored mark as he proceed himself inside of my room. Mark following him.

They all sat down on a circle as i was frustratingly looked at them i swear i wanted to kill ten and lucas because they are the ones who came here first.

" winwin join us already!" at this point i already gave up.

I just watched a play for one of my subjects and believe me i cried a lot and when i say that i mean it because it's beautiful 🥺. O God.. I think I'll get sick tomorrow but anyways if you guys wanted to know it's Ang Huling El Bimbo. Although it's in filipino but those who are going to watch it I'm going to tell you it was worth it!!
Thank you for reading and stay safe!!
_popo