Dear Dream

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LEE MINHYUNG

"I guess at one point we followed the speed of the car
But honestly I think I've stopped in the past
That time will always be that time, hope it never fades out"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

I reported everything to taeyong who just happened to arrive just now. It's already one in the morning and him and Z looked exhausted.

Well i should be in bed right now but i was watching an episode of the show i was watching when suddenly the two of them came. So i just told them what happened and woke up jaemin just to cook for them then left after he was done his task. Jaemin isn't really sleeping when mark when to his room though.

" I'll go to bed after this.. I might even woke up later in the day.." taeyong said as he finished his food. Z on the other hand fell a sleep in the couch after a few bites from her plate.

" what happened in there anyways??" i asked taeyong about it but it seems he isn't going to answer me.

" well.. We got into a few fights and in the end they just wanted money.. All that energy is wasted because of some stupid money when we can go back and sleep" he briefly explained.

" it's an exchange for jungwoo and jisung.." i said.

" uh.. Huh.. It doesn't matter if we lost money its just five million dollars.." i almost choke on my saliva.

The hell???

" i mean we wouldn't go broke if i have given them that amount.. They should even wished i doubled it so that they can leave us alone but yoo bad they only asked for that specific amount" he said. As he was done he washed the dishes and carried Z to his back. I offered to help but he shook his head.

" you should get back to sleep now and stop watching until the sun rises you know we need to have energy in the morning.." he said as they went away.

Just to think of that amount was like a coin to taeyong. How much money does this man even had.

I went back to my room and try to get some sleep hopefully i wouldn't wake up wreck tomorrow or else I'll be done.

I woke up late, nice.

I immediately got ready and went down to the basement where the others are. Hopefully there are some that would be late like me.

As i got down i saw kun's squad already training and no sign of mine. Thank God.

" yo mark where are they?? We have been waiting for you and you guy's didn't show up" kun hyung said.

" we are here!!" yangyang yelled from the door as he was followed by jaemin and jeno.

" finally!" ten yelled as he place down lucas.