Chain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CHAIN!! BRRAAA!! REACTION

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

Being in a cold world here a man stood. He may seem like a normal guy with glasses and wearing a trench coat when he walked down to a building looking down at his steps. People don't bother to look at him as he entered a building.

Here he stood infront of the receptionist as he was contemplating on whether he would do it or chicken out.

As he was about to walked near someone grabbed his shoulder and made him face the other.

"hey excuse me sir.. Can i-" the guy reached for his hand and shove it away. He proceed going to his plan when he was stopped again by the same guy.

" listen i just have to ask you a questi-" the guy pushed him away making a scene. Crap he wasn't supposed to grab the attention of others.

He went into panic and decided to do it some other time. He proceed to the door and made his way out, there a car was waiting for him and he went inside.

" that was quick.." the driver said as the guy removed his glasses and coat and threw them away from him. As that was a reminder of the embarrassment he had done.

" shut up.. I didn't do it, the guard was blocking me everytime i go.." the man said as he felt disappointed at what he just did.

" i mean you are looking suspicious and the way you look are giving them, the suspicious man was going to rob the bank and he has a gun in his pockets type of guy" his assistant said who sat next to the driver.

" whatever I'm not going to the bank again.. I'll just ask for jaehyun or hendery to do it for me" he said as the car started.

" whatever you say taeyong.." the car who was driven by yuta moved.

Coming back to their building far away from those busy streets to lessen the attention, taeyong stepped out of the car and went to the back door where they usually enter.

There are normal employees who work for them and they only knew that they are working for Jung Zenie, who is the lee taeyong's assistant. No one should know that they are working for a convict who escaped two years ago because that would cause chaos.

This is the only secret that should be kept between the convicts, Z and also shotaro and sungchan.

Taeyong was the one who built this company, he can't face the public so he asked Z to be the one to be the face of it. But even though Z is the pretend ceo she actually only see the employees to a bare minimum since it doesn't really matter whether she show up or not because she could always contact them thru phone or emails.

Going inside the back door there is a special entrance for them to enter that requires for every one to do. The passcode was placed and the door opened. They went to the elevator and proceeded to go up to the executive office of course separated to the mockup office they had.

" jaehyun said he found a client that was willing to pay us a big amount once we done it.. But he was hesitant because it might be another scam" Z reported.

" tell him to reject it.. I don't care how much those people will pay us. I don't want to ended up like last time" once they reached the top floor yuta went to the door to meet up with the others as taeyong sat on chair taking a break.

He opened up the television infront of him as he played the never ending clip of that very moment.

"breaking news!!"

I will be writing in third person or in first person depending on where the story will lead if that's fine with you guys ♡
_popo