Chapter 7

That was my initial reaction when I saw how many people actually viewed this book... holy crap, thank you so so much for this, also, sorry for not updating sooner.

Anyway, on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Roxy's POV-

The drive wasn't that long I'd say, mostly because we either talked non-stop or we were singing along to music, which was very fun & funny. We mostly talked about me, how I live by myself, I have no contact with my mother & little contact with my dad & just general stuff about me, how I'm very, very short compared to him & other stuff like that.

Jack had directed me the way to his apartment which, I must say, was very pretty on the outside & I'm not saying that it'll be disgusting or messy on the inside, just initial thoughts, that's all. He walked up to the door & unlocked the door & announced, "Welcome to the JackSepticEye household, occupying 2 people!" This made me laugh so much that I nearly dropped my case before I walked into the place, he took my case from me & pointed his free arm into the house, "Ladies first." He said in a failed posh accent, I curtsied slightly & giggled, "Why thank you, kind man." In my failed posh accent, which caused us both to laugh.

As we walked in, I was kind of blown away at how nice this place is, I felt the weight of my case was withdrawn from my hand & Jack was taking it upstairs, I sat down in one of the sofas & got out my phone, tweeting, 'Thanks to everyone who made it out to see me, now, some relaxation.'

I think I'm needing this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry guys if this was so short, it more of a filler chapter rather than a normal chapter, & I really wanted to get this up sooner rather than later.

Ciao~