Chapter 5

-Roxy's POV-

And... there! The video's now uploading, now I have to sort out my makeup & probably do nothing for the rest of the night... so that'll be fun!

-Time-Skip-

I've sorted out my makeup, which makes me more presentable than before, & I've finished one of the books I was reading, which is cool I guess.

I heard the email ping go off on my computer, which could mean many of things, it's either from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or a random email. I sat down at my computer & opened up my inbox, I was an email from... my bank account? I never get an email from them.

I opened up the email, it says that a transaction has been made from my dad of £500, he also put a message to it saying 'Make sure yer use it wisely!' Which made me chuckle to myself.

But then I was thinking, what would I use the money for? I have everything I need really, food, a home, a car, what do I do with the money...? Then it struck me like a lightbulb, "I'll do a UK & Ireland meet up!" I exclaimed loudly & opened up my browser, now it's time to figure out when & where!

-Time-Skip-

After about 3 hours of searching & figuring out where to go, I have compiled a list of 10 cities in 3 weeks so they're spread out & I'm not having to rush everywhere.

I set up my camera, made sure that I looked okay & pressed record, "Hey guys, it's GhostInsanity once again, & I have a very, very special announcement to make... I'm going to do a UK & Ireland meet up! I'll be going around UK, starting at Glasgow, then going to Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, London, Bristol..."

-Jack's POV-

"... then I'll be going to Cardiff, & from there, I'll be going to Belfast & Dublin to finish the meet up! The dates are going to be from 4th August to 22nd August, both dates & what city it's going to be at will be in the description box below. Thank you very much for watching, subscribe for new videos & I'll see you in the next video!"

I clicked open the description box to check the dates 'Dublin - 22nd August.' Perfect! That probably means that I get to spend more time with Roxy! What? I do like her a lot, y'know?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, so very late Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Sorry this was so short, I've been very busy over the Christmas period.

Ciao~