Chapter 3

-Roxy POV-

I sat up in my bed, I turned my bedside lamp on & grabbed my book from the bedside table, this is the fifth time this week I couldn't sleep, it's becoming a regular occurrence. I opened the book & began to read, reading about ten pages & put the book down on the bedside table, sighing slightly, tomorrow isn't going to be a great day...

-Time-Skip-

I opened my eyes to a bright light flooding into my room, I must of forgot to close my curtains last night, I rolled out of bed & walked out of my bedroom & into the bathroom. I turned on the shower & slipped out of my clothes then stepped into the shower, hissing slightly as the hot water hit my skin.

-Time-Skip-

I wrapped my body & hair in towels & went back into my bedroom & straight to the wardrobe, I brushed my hands against the various tops, jeans, dresses, shorts & hoodies. I grabbed a pair of black shorts with silver & gold spikes & studs, Cross & Bones leggings from The Defiled, a knitted black & skull print long sleeved jumper, a coffin cross pendant & black lace-up ankle wedge boots. I layed them on the bed & removed the towel from my body, I put on my underwear, then the leggings & shorts, then the jumper & finally the pendant.

I then took my hair out from the towel & shook it slightly, letting the red & black mess fall in front of my face. I plugged in the hair dryer & started to dry my mess of a hair, I then plugged in my straighteners & started to straighten my hair, starting with at the back & working around to the front & finishing off with my side fringe.

I walked over to my dressing table & got out my black eyeshadow, black eyeliner & red lipstick. I heavily applied the black eyeshadow to my eyelids & blended it out slightly, I then lined my waterline, my upper lash line & my bottom lash line with the eyeliner & then lined my lips with the eyeliner & then applied the red lipstick & blended the lip liner inwards.

I smiled to myself into the mirror & walked downstairs into my recording room, yeah, that kinda cost an arm & a leg to but the stuff & install the equipment ect. I got out my phone for a picture & putting it up on Instagram, capturing it with 'Special recording today #seeyouin4hoursnormallight'

I logged onto the computer & opened up my music & pro tools, I opened up the song 'Five Minutes' by The Defiled & went into the other room to check that all the mic's were plugged in & working. I then went into the room to put on the music, just so I can record vocals, & the vocal mic onto record, I then went back into the room & stood in front of the mic & slipped on some headphones, pressing play on the side of them so the music started playing.

"Been here by your side, God I hope you'll fight & carry on, please carry on..." I sang into the mic, this was going to be a long day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhh! This took me so long to write & I just couldn't write it 'cause of writing block!

I know this has nothing to do with the storyline but this is a song that got me through stuff a few years ago, & I know the chapter is short.

I hope you guys still enjoy

Caio~