The next day everyone in the kingdom was getting ready to organize the whole event, and I wanted to make sure that Axell had given me the dress, and what did he mean by that! But I also came across an unpleasant news in the morning.

- I saw you received an order yesterday.
- Yes, Mom, I did!
- Whose was that?
- Of a person.
- You know that it is against the ordering rules, without being revised, they can be bombs, animals, artifacts that can harm you!
- I'm sure, and it was nothing like that, it was just a beautiful red dress.
- Wow, so you have suitors?
- Me...
- Lia already asked her questions!
- It's okay dad, I say! It was from a man!
- Wow, a man other than Phillip?
- Who?
- Phillip, son of an ambassador close to the kingdom!
- I don't know about that, what about him?
- You need to know each other to get married!
- Hi? How is it? Dad?
- Daughter the story is crazy, but I can explain!
- This is something complex Dahlia!
- Wait until you Aisha knew, Alex too, wow you are ... argh
- Because exaltation, that's fair!
- Fair? Like your forced marriage to Dad? I don't want to live on that kind of justice if that's the case, because I don't love this guy, I've never seen him!
- So who loves?
- Axell!

Everyone looked astonished at the table, and that morning was just the worst for receiving this news!

- But Axell, what does this boy have?
- Leave me please! Excuse me (Dahlia leaves the table)

I left the table and went to talk to Axell in the garden and solve everything!

- Axell, do you have a minute?
- As many as you want!
- Look, I heard something and I ...
- I already know everything, so I sent you the letter and the gift!
- But why did you know and didn't tell me?
- Because I heard, I heard everything between Alex and Aisha yesterday, and I'm just as shocked as you are!
- Why did you send the dress exactly?
- Because I knew I could lose you without even winning you, and I wanted to give you something that would remind you of me, and I thought the dress was a good thing for you!
- Axell, I don't want to remember you being married to another man, I want to be with you!
- But you showed me something different that day.
- I was scared, but I ended up falling in love with you and now it's like I can't be without you!
- You still don't fully understand!
Type?
- To get hurt, about that!
- I would be afraid of not having tried and let you go without even saying that I am in love and that my chest inflates over your name.
- Do you want to be my queen, the only one, mine?
- I want to be anything, but for you and I want to do it!

Then, after declaring ourselves to each other, Axell and I kissed hopelessly in love with each other, despite all that he knew that I would surrender, and that I would do the right thing!