10.

I was sure that Axell and Phillip would not fight for me, that would have no logic because I’m not playing both sides, but I just love Axell, the beneficial afternoon was a success, and Aisha and I were planning a celebration ball and a super beautiful ball with songs, poems and food from the regions!

- I'm so tired of dancing!
- Don't even tell me Aisha (laughs)
- But wait, and if we created a ball, how can I say an after after an afternoon of joy?
- Ah, I would love to create something like that.
- Are the two planning something?
- Yes, Mrs. Lia, we are thinking of creating an after ball, which will be great for us to have fun!
- Hmm, you are women, you shouldn't be so exposed to events, when I was your age I was a girl and an example, wrote poems and sang songs and played the piano but San Rayce nights, I was the madness of events!
- Well, what was that? Ah, in 2009, isn't it?
- Do you love having a sure answer?
- Mom, dear mom, I put up with your rudeness too much, do you think that is a true answer?
- I will not argue, ask the priestesses to prepare an evening snack and a herbal bath, this day was turbulent and tedious!

Suddenly Axell arrived with a letter in his hand saying that it was for me to read and I was confused about what it was!

- Dah, this is it!
- A letter!
- What is it?
- Dear members of the Rayce royalty of the new great age, your castles are being watched, never hide your faces, because there are faces watching you, life is more than great parties, it is a show of tears and pain!
- Wow!
- Yes, Aisha, wow! Who sent this?
- I don't know!
- Axell, who? because like ...

Out of nowhere we hear a shot and run up the stairs near our walls and come across my father with a straight shot in his heart! I was desperate and confused, what happened there, why all this now?

- Dad, please! (Dahlia cries and despairs)
- Bryce, no, no!
- What happened?
- Alex, we don't know, we just heard that! Somebody help us ...