How would you deal with people around you asking a thousand questions about how you feel about the death of your grandfather and the discovery of the new mandate and kingdom? Do you think the press's lack of respect is fair? Do you think the turbulence they cause in foreign tabloids is correct? I find it an invasion of privacy, they are euphoric for money and views and get lost in the chaos itself!

The Press: How do you feel about discovering the kingdom, Queen Dahlia?
- I can say that this is a fact that I did not particularly want, this information leaked to the untrue tabloids about what foreigners speak about, we are surprised and scared, our people are afraid of invasions and the fall of our main wall.
The Press: How is your government doing?
- The coronation will take place, a private event and without media, it will happen soon, we will tell you when appropriate, wait!
The Press: What is the name of your people?
- Normal people with families, each one for himself, I will support my people, the name was given by my grandfather before his death, they are called "Viljugir Menn" or as we say "People of Will" we are civilized and good people!
The Press: Did you come into contact with King Bryce Rayce?
- Never! My family banned me for 19 years from stepping in the kingdom, it was the end, but I am here.

People shouted "Long live the queen" I felt grateful and happy!

- The press elaborated the questions well, don't you think?
- Mom, I don't think anything! I had to respond or we would be threatened
- I believe you want to be crowned on your birthday, do you?
- Exactly, I want to organize an interesting ball for some members of the court and neighboring kingdoms, maybe a theme "Tea and Masks" that will serve you well!
- I think I should organize something more thematic!
- You shouldn't find many things in that period, will you?

Leave the room because the presence of this woman is bad, her energy makes me anxious!

- Why do you still want to confront her?
- A queen must know how to organize the best parties, balls, weddings and not anything!
- What you're doing is already boring, the girl is for a day in the kingdom and you only know how to say things.
- Bryce, I have nothing to lose by doing this!

My mother always thought she was superior to everyone, she thought she would rule, but my grandfather preferred me, for having been so generous for years, sending articles for the physical development of the kingdom!

- Alex?
- Hi sister!
- I ... I thought I wouldn't come
- Aisha wanted to come to meet you and celebrate her birthday and coronation
- I told Alexsander I came, we are happy for you, your presence makes us calm!
- And the family formation process, how is it going for both of you?
- We were thinking about living in the kingdom again! That is, if you allow yourself.
- Of course, I want to know more about everyone, it will be an honor to see you here!
- So good, Alex and I are looking forward to the change!