With all new abilities, she hasn't even begun to understand.

But for now, she was all mine.

"I know," I inclosed the space between us, placing a kiss on her forehead, " but I've got you every step of the way."

I felt her purr start up again as I spoke, her body relaxing against mine.

"I know. And I have so much to tell you."

I pulled back just enough to see her eyes, "Then we better get started."

We didn't waste another minute, discarding the remainder of our clothing before I lead her into the warm water and listening to every detail of what happened to her during her transformation.

~~~

Khloe's POV:

We were in a position which felt like one we hadn't been in in forever.

We laid in our bed, Nicos body practically consuming mine.

Both in an effort to give me his warmth, and I'm sure for his own personal reasons.

We had spent a long while in the bath as I told him everything that happened, and him telling me everything he'd disguised with Xander.

By the time we got out, we just felt like doing this.

Just existing with each other in the others arms.

Nico had wrapped me in a robe whereas he just put on a pair of sweats.

Which made sense after I realized the difference in temperature I got from him once it was skin on skin contact.

And at this point in time, blankets alone couldn't seem to warm me enough.

I trailed my nails gently against his back as the thought crossed my mind, and he responded with a deep purr and tight squeeze.

He had told me that tomorrow I could meet up with Doe and Marcus, as he just wanted me to relax for today.

That and I'm sure that he just wanted me to himself for today.

Which I understood and couldn't even dispute.

I dont think I had the energy in me right now to socialize, no matter how badly I wanted to see them too.

He said it would be after I've fed as a precaution to being around humans for the first time in this new body.

And luckily Xander had already told them what happened.

I hated the fact that they too were worried, but I honestly couldn't wait to see them again.

I lifted my head against him a bit, drawing a deep inhale through my nose.

I think I had already partially figured out how to control my new enhanced sences, and the sense of smell was probably the easiest to control.

RIght now all I could get was him, like his scent was so much deeper and specific than what I could distinguish as a human.

Somehow it physically calmed me. Like it was just extra proof that he was here.

And my mind and body took that as an extra comfort.

I closed my eyes, this time focusing in on my hearing.

His heartbeat got louder, it was almost as if I could feel it right beside my ear.

The whole hearing thing was definitely more... interesting, especially when it came to the inner workings of his body.