6• Shi nuh want me

"Maybe you and your siblings fathers' but they don't. This room is full of police officers, soldiers, politicians, doctors, nurses, lawyers, bank owners, farmers, weed sellers, hair stylist, mail man and all the few other professionals. The only thing we need are astronauts and..."

"She gets it now Kimesha, gosh." A twin says to the other.

"As I was saying before they interrupts me, your mother will be here and so will your grandparents and siblings. Incase they don't find your mother right away, we have to keep your family safe because we don't know who else she is working with and how dangerous it can be." Zara explains. "You want to rest a while or do you want to join us in the kitchen?"

"Kitchen." She grins happily and waddled towards the wide doorway with a few more females following.

While they went around the kitchen preparing difference meals, I was sitting between Zara and Grace. They were telling me of everything in the family, from gangs to skin care products and it seems like I've known them for years.

"We've found Evagayle Smallings a few minutes ago in the company of a man who will also be brought here. His identity is not yet received by our team. Your other family is also on their ways and accompanied by your cousins police department." Marijuana's father, Jahvinchi explains with his head down looking into the phone.

"Which cousins?" I ask confused.

"Our brothers, your Cousins." Marijuana explains with a teasing tone before licking a spoon that she just took out of the pot.

"That is called cross contamination, you shouldn't be doing that inside a kitchen that many eats from." I says looking over at her grinning face.

"Look at that, we got a next food inspector in here other than Emani and Grace." Kimoy the twin says, sipping from an invisible cup.

"Extra. Alright. Now tell wih bout that boyfriend of yours. Wih know him parents already suh nuh put that in there. Go." Zara say, eating something else looking like creamed filled cake and a bottle that smells like Gasoline close by.

"Can I see that?" I points to the bottle covered in brown paper bags. She passes it over and I put it to my nose, enjoy them smell.

"You see that, she is blood. That is not weird at all." Zara shouts, and I open my eye to see multiple pairs of eyes on me. "Explain how you feel when doing it?"

"When I'm inhaling it, it's calming to me." She claps and points both hands to different corners of the room.

"You hear that, it calms us. Leaving nothing but bliss and that's how raisins make me feel." She adds.

"Ew." I exclaimed while making a disgusted face and she gasp at me, holding her heart.

"How could you, I trusted you..."

"It just makes me vomit, I use to like eating it but it just makes me sick." Zara face changes and she nods.

"Me too, but I still hide and eat it sometimes. After affect is such a bitch." She whispers and someone clear their throats behind us. Looking behind us, there stood her boyfriend with his big palm out and she removes a bag from between her breasts. A bag of raisins and he move to the kitchen and throw them inside the garbage. "Bitch ass nigga."

"Let me hear wat'chu just say then. Stop mumbles shit under ya breathe, that's lil lady's job not yours. Next time I see you with raisins, I'm calling your pops, ya pregnant ass can still get beat." He spoke and I look at the others to see them grinning and watching the couple as I am.

"You know mah daddy ain't gon do shit, he ain't beat me in a minute. Why you ain't come do it yuh damn self. Muthafucker come touch me, you won't get what you want if you don't. Periodt." She remarks, faking the African American accent and he came over and lifts her up. Pregnant weights and all, leaving cheers and laugher behind them. "Sorry Malik, sorry!"