I crawled back into Fred's bed and it was only 6.30am.

I sighed. Still thinking about the other night frightens me.

I didn't want to think about it too much especially when the twins aren't up yet to cheer me up.

I laughed slightly then slowly began to drift off to sleep again.

-

It was a couple hours after i went back to sleep. It was 10am.

I opened my eyes and stretched.

I turned around and Fred and George wernt in the room, i sighed and looked at Fred's spot next to me, two letters were placed on his pillow.

I looked at them and it was my replies from this morning.

A black envelope, from Draco and a white one from Sirius.

I picked the letters up and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Everyone was already at the table and i soon realised I was the last one up.

"Goodmorning poppet." Mrs Weasley came up from behind me.

"Oh Good morning Molly!" I passed her a small smile and walked to the table for food.

I sat next to Ron and opposite me were the twins.

"So y/n... what made you crawl into my bed this morning?" Fred looked up at me and laughed.

"Well your bed was closest to the door and I was too tired to shove George over again." I laughed and put some food on my plate but not too much.

I hadn't really wanted to eat recently.

"Y/n is something up? What happened to my eating buddy huh?" Ron nudged me and whispered.

I laughed and answered him.

" it's nothing Ron I'm just not that hungry this morning."

"I got 2 letters this morning from your owl, I put them next to you for ya you open." Fred spoke to me.

"Yes thank you, I'll open them in a minute." I got the letters out and showed him i had them.

"Can you stop talking? I'm trynna eat." Percy banged his cup down on the table causing me to jump.

"Jeez perc, calm down your not the only person In the house you know?" George looked at him.

"Yes Percy pipe down no need to get angry." Ginny said and left after she was finished eating.

Percy gave me a death glare and i gave one back.

Ron noticed and shoved my shoulder.

I looked at Ron, smiled then finished eating.

Leaving most of my food.

"Thank you molly, I'm sorry I didn't eat much, I'm just not that hungry this morning." I smiled at her and got up.