Love?

I wake up to the sound of Amanda banging pans together, probably giving her best effort at cooking. I crawl out of bed and walk into the kitchen, "You are horrible at being quiet while someone's sleeping."

       She laughs, "Whatever, just get over it."

I smile, "where are we going today?"

"We, Ashley, are going into town to shop because I have nothing to wear."

     "Okay." I grin. I change into my high waisted ripped shorts and my favorite cropped tank that reads "I think I'm in love... No wait, I was just hungry." Then I tie a plaid shirt around it and put my converse on. I quickly dutch fishtail my hair and walk out the door.

       The limo driver takes us downtown. He looks back, "Traffic is particularly bad today, someone famous must be in town." I exchange looks with Amanda, "Oooh famous." She giggles.

     It takes another hour to show up at H&M, Amanda gets out of the car and she begins to spaz out, "What? Amanda!?" She points, "Hey, they must be famous!" I smile, "I guess." I step out to see four boys walking down the street waving to thousands of girls. Amanda smiles at a boy with curly brown hair and gorgeous eyes, he smiles back and waves.

     Amanda and I walk into H&M and shop for hours picking out outfits, then, when we're done we walk down the street to a coffee shop. When we walk in we order our drinks and sit down at a small booth. Then, we notice the same boys walking in, "Hi, can we have the doors locked, we don't want anyone else here." They say to the cashier. She nods. After they lock to the doors one of the boys, with dark brown hair walks up to me, "You don't mind that we lock these doors?" I shake my head. He walks away then looks back, "I love that shirt, and you look beautiful."

     I smile, "Thank you." He grins, "My named Calum." A boy with colorful hair walks over, "Don't mind Calum, he falls for every girl that looks at him twice." Calum glares, "Shut up Mike, all I said was I thought she was beautiful." Another boy waltz's over, "I think her friend here is gorgeous, what's your number beautiful?" Amanda blushes, "204-762-7870, my name is Amanda." He smiles, "Lovely, my name is Ashton." Calum takes my hand, "I know, I barely know you, but would you like to go for a walk?" I nod, "Sure."