Luxurious Life

After another hour in the limo we are finally at the resort, Amanda and I get out of the car staring in awe at the huge hotel. Palm trees line the outside of the building and a lazy river wraps around the back of the hotel. The shoufer brings our bags into the hotel and we follow behind.

        I walk up to the lobby manager, "Hello, yes, Ashley Bohnert. Won the contest?" The manager raises her eyebrows, "Won? I... Are you sure you're at the right hotel?" I shake my head, "The shoufer drove us here." She nods her head, "Ah... Yes. Hotel suite! Ashley Bohnert. I'm so sorry here you are. Room 204." I nod my head taking the key. I run down the hallway with Amanda. We get to the elevator and go up to the 3rd floor. Amanda carries our bags down to our room.

     "203, 204!" I insert the key and slide it out. The door slides open, we look around the hotel mouths gaping. In the middle of the hotel lies a living room complete with a mini fridge, 60" inch TV, a couch, and a recliner. Next to the living room there is a large kitchen with granite counters and a silver fridge. We open another set of doors, into the 2 bedrooms. There is one master and one smaller bedroom. Then to the left there is a large bathroom complete with two sinks and a shower the size of the bedrooms.

      "Woaaah." Amanda exclaims. "What?!" I shout from the bathroom. "Come here!" She shouts. I follow her voice and find her on the patio. "This view. Wow." She points out to the beach view. The water is crystal clear blue and the sand is a bright white. "This is amazing." I smile while staring out at the view. "Absolutely amazing." We laugh together.

       By 7:00 Amanda and I are worn out so we trudge to bed. "Night." She says. "Night." I reply. I walk into my room and lie down in bed staring out the window at the beautiful sunset. Slowly I drift to sleep.