Chapter 1 - Sophie

Black cloak figures surrounding us, I felt weak as someone called my name. The voice sounded familiar but it took my mind a few moments to recognize the voice. I opened my eyes, I was still in the cave everything was blurry, but I soon found the beautiful blond boy with ice blue eyes with a hurt, injured alicorn.

Keefe!

      I found my strength, and ran over to him. I tripped as I reached the platform, but Keefe managed to catch me before falling in the icy ocean below. "Foster we got to go," he said, "Right now." He pointed to the black cloak figures coming towards them.

Get up!

      I transmitted to Silveny as the alicorn got up. Keefe helped me up on her, then got on himself. The moment he wrapped his arms around my waist, Silveny leaped off the platform. For a moment, I thought we were going to be okay, however I was definitely wrong.

       When, Silveny was about to launch into the void, a large net wrapped around Keefe and I. They must have wanted us all, but Silveny already went into the void as Keefe and I plummeted toward the ocean. Keefe yelled some very colorful words.

       As we were about to go into the waters. Something inside of me clicked, and as we were about to hit the water we plummeted into a void, and landed in a forest of some sort, but I couldn't see or feel right then, I tried calling for Keefe but it was only a rasp sound. I looked over to find Keefe unconscious. I wanted to try to shake him awake, but I was too tired to move, my ears were ringing, my vision was going black. I surrendered to the blackness and went unconscious.