chapter 5 evac part 2

~Hey guys and omg I can't believe I have 623 views and thanks for all of your support guys it means alot to me ☺️☺️.~

- review of last chapter-

Deku - hey look at me babe, remember when we first held a conversation outside of school.

Jirou - oh yes I was stressed out and was listening to music in the forest infront of school.

Deku - yup and I was hiking and I bumped into you causing you to almost drop your phone.

Jirou - yup, but you caught with quick reflex
And then you asked me the funniest question of .

Deku - ya like jazz {~reference to a story I read~}

Jirou - pfttt

Deku - yup and then we started talking about music interest and hobbies and became friends from their.

Jirou - yup and then I introduced you to mina and got you out of your she'll and made another friend that day.

Deku - yup

Aaron - okay guys it's getting late fox and angel are on patrol for the first 2 hours before we switch with deku and mei taking the second watch, while me and fox take the final watch.

Deku - okay night guys

All - night

- where the chapter continue -

Angel wakes up and looks around and see that the sun has started to rise.

Aaron - good morning sleepy head.

Angel - ha ha ha very funny.

*Deku wake up and crawls his way out of his girlfriend hugs*

Deku - what time is it guys?

Fox - it's like 7 in the morning.

Aaron - somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Angel - more like it's too early.

Aaron - 🤣🤣

Angel - anywho how was last night patrol?

Fox - it was good, but I still haven't gotten over the lost of my little brother.

Angel, deku and Aaron - we're sorry dude *hugsssss*

Fox - thanks guy and it's not your fault, it's that psychopathic cleaner group who shot him and burn him alive in that stupid building. 😭😭

Angel - hey everything will be okay. Remember what I said me and my brother will be your brother since we do see you as an older brother ☺️

Fox - thanks guys for being their for me.

Deku - of course dude, where a family no matter what will always try to have each other back.

*Mei wakes up*

Mei - why are you crying babe? Did you have another one of those nightmare?

Fox - something like that...... Remember my little brother.

Mei - oh babe of course *looks in his eyes and has his eyes looking into her own* and just know we're not going anywhere because we have each other back.

Fox - I....I...I..know, but I just don't want to lose anyone else I care about that are important to me.

Mei - *hugsssss* I know I know

Fox - thanks babe for knowing how to cheer me up😊

Mei - of course babe

Deku - besides we each fill a special role which makes us the best of the best only way to stop us is too bring an entire military after us