Tears of Love

Author: lovelysara_123Book: Tears of Love Genre: Romance, YiZhan, mpreg, mafia, technology, gangster, CEO, hidden identity, revenge

Book: Tears of Love
Genre: Romance, YiZhan, mpreg, mafia, technology, gangster, CEO, hidden identity, revenge.
Status: ongoing
Rating: 8.5/10

Summary:

Xiao Zhan got married to Wang Yibo through an arranged marriage. Initially, Wang Yibo wasn't okay with that marriage while for Xiao Zhan he strongly believed in the marriage. Soon Yibo started to behave friendly with Zhan. But...one day they went to a place where both Zhan and Yibo got drunk and Yibo claimed Zhan at that night. The next day Yibo disappeared and refused to face Zhan. Soon Zhan became hopeless and after an accident, he lost his child. When he decided to meet Yibo, he saw the latter was making out with his girlfriend. So he committed suicide. Someone he survived and decided to make a strong comeback to avenge himself and his dead child.

My opinion:

It's a kind of revenge plot with angst in it. Of course, it has the technology and strong mafia things with a strong main lead. And yes! It has a happy ending. So if you want a strong mafia story with angst yet a happy ending then you should definitely try this one.