Just A New Job

Author: weiweilan1Genre: Romance, pain, angst, happy ending, Top Zhan and bottom Yibo, mpregStatus: Ongoing

Author: weiweilan1
Genre: Romance, pain, angst, happy ending, Top Zhan and bottom Yibo, mpreg
Status: Ongoing.
Rating: 10/10

Summary: Lan Zhan was son the son of famous politician Lan Qiren who won elections without losing. Wen Ruohan was the opposition politician who wanted to bring down Lan Qiren and win the elections. So, to win the election, he paid Wei Ying to trick Lan Zhan and collected a strong video against Lan Zhan so that he could blackmail Lan Qiren and win the elections.

Now, how the question is, how did love blossom between these two? Do they even fell in love? Did Lan Zhan become prey to Wei Ying's plan?

Read the story to find it out.

My Opinion:

1. The plotline is extraordinarily amazing. I have never read such a plotline before.

2. Here we can find different sides of Wei Ying, especially our evil Wei Ying while we will see how cute and innocent Lan Zhan is.

3. We will find different twists and emotions mixed in this story. Betrayed, love, pride, ego, determination, etc feelings are prominent here.

4. This story is full of twists. You can not make a right guess what will happen next. The author is so good to keep the reader stick to her book.

5. The writing style is eye-catching and is very beautiful. The description of every character is amazing and perfect.

Overall this book is amazing and beautiful. The author sometimes updates 4 chapters a day! Can you imagine!?! 4 chapters a day! She is really amazing to write such a different kind of mpreg story.

Thank you so much weiweilan1 for writing such a beautiful and addictive story.

What are you airing for?! Go ahead and read this wonderful story.