Sexual Needs

Author: iabinn_Book: Sexual NeedsGenre: YiZhan, BDSM (slight), Gangster, master-servant kink, mature (18++)My Rating: 10/10

Author: iabinn_
Book: Sexual Needs
Genre: YiZhan, BDSM (slight), Gangster, master-servant kink, mature (18++)
My Rating: 10/10

Summary: Yibo is a gangster or mafia boss who is one of the most powerful mafia bosses in Asia while Zhan is a poor boy who I struggling to find the money for his mother's treatment who is a cancer patient. So, to find money, Zhan set his foot in the work of slavery to sell his body to gain money. When Yibo's eyes laid on Zhan, he couldn't stop himself but buy Zhan for him. Soon the romance starts and it ends up Zhan and Yibo falling for each other without discovering it. Everything went fine until a guy named Taesung entered their lives.

My opinion:

1. Lalalaaaa~ first of all it's a kinky book and you can know it from its title. So innocent hearts don't dare to taint yourselves.

2. The descriptions are perfect and it will easily let you imagine how powerful Yibo and his gang are.

3. It has both happy and sad parts. So yeah...its full I emotions. The sad is parts really well written and I am sure you will feel the emotions of sad parts at your heart.

4. It has a happy ending with lots of drama in it.

I think I am really bad at giving a review 😑😑

I think you should read it for more clear information.