Defected Wild Spies

Author: jiasona45Genre: Agents, spy, romance, mature, actionStatus: CompleteMy Rating: 10/10

Author: jiasona45
Genre: Agents, spy, romance, mature, action
Status: Complete
My Rating: 10/10

Summary: Wei Ying and Lan Zhan are best friends and talented spies. Wei Ying used to cling to Lan Zhan which wasn't liked by Lan Qiren. One day Lan Qiren complained Wei Ying's mother about his mischievous behavior. Due to which Wei Ying's mother decided to take him home. On the way, Wen Ruohan appears and murders Wei Ying's parents and takes Wei Ying and keeps him in a confinement where he was tortured and forgot his past.

I think my lips won't permit me to say more than this. To find what happened next or how he remembered his past and his Lan Zhan, please read the story.

My opinion and reasons to read:

1. It's an amazing story with absolutely thriller plotline.
2. This book is truly an action-thriller one.
3. The story development is perfect and amazing.
4. The plotline is unique where both our boys are spies.
5. The emotions are depicted very well in this book.
6. The mature content is also very well written. You guys won't feel uneasy by ready this.
7. The author maintained the thriller thing in the entire book and kept her readers engaged in reading.
8. The romance and jealous scenes are perfect as well.

All over, to say in a single word, this book is just amazing.

What you are waiting for!? Go ahead and read it. 😊