Sanji x reader

( also, all of the fanart in this one shot book goes to its rightful owners)

Requester: @Mad-i-Moody

Context///
You struggle to tell Sanji that you are pregnant.

Au: normal life in certain ways?

Warning: he may be off character, I only have watched a few ep of one piece soooo-

________

" Saji let go, I have to go to the bathroom" you felt like you were going to puke, so you tried to rush to the bathroom. But Saji hugged you tightly to his body, his head resting in your chest area, rubbing his face back and forth.

" No, too snuggly" you groaned, trying to push him off you.

" I will puke on you so help me" he hummed.

" Okay." You sighed, turning your back to him, but he accepted that fate. But this time, he holds your waist, his head going into the crook of your neck.

You placed a hand on your mouth, feeling vomit rising.

" Oh no" and there you went, over the bed and puked.

" Ughhhh.... you clean it up" you groaned as he tiredly looked at the mess that you made and gaged.

You covered your eyes with your arms, feeling sicker by the second.

He glanced at you then back at the mess.

" You good?"

" yeah," he got out of the bed, glaring at the mess you made with slight discussion.

" I'll be back..." he muttered out, walking out of the room to go get the supplies, leaving you to your thoughts.

' so first it was me missing my period, and now morning sickness?'

You turned and looked at the wall, putting your head underneath the blanket.

' Am I pregnant!?'

You sat up from the bed, walking into the bathroom and closing and locking the door behind you.

You open the cabinet, getting on your tippy-toes, and trying to find the box that was filled with a pregnancy test.

" got ya" you grabbed the box, pulling out a random test.

' oh my god I am'

You groaned, slamming your hand onto your face as you tried to figure out how to tell him.

" Are you okay in there?" You snapped out of your thoughts, turning towards the door as you shoved the pregnancy test in your pocket as you shoved the box back back in the cabinet.

" Yeah," you spoke, opening the door to see him standing right there looking down at you, getting a sight of your cleavage.

" I-...uhhhhh made breakfast"

" Oh, thank you." You walked past him and out into the kitchen, having him follow after you.

" Hey Saji, would you like kids someday?" You asked as you shoved some of the food that he made into your mouth.