Sebastian

Fandom/anime: black butler

Requester: @jj_Collie_aid

Context: pregnancy pains, also this is another Sebastian one.

Au: Sebastian is still a butler, but normal life if that makes sense?

Warnings: mentions of pregnancy pains, which include: mood swings, being sick, pelvic pains, Braxton Hicks and taking medication preventing it.

_______

" Now why are you in bed? You should be up by now"

You groaned when your husband, Sebastian, opened one of the curtains, having light hit your face. You grabbed onto the thick blankets that laid atop of you and pulled them up, covering your face as much as you can so you could go back to sleep.

" Come on, you at least have to eat your breakfast" he states as he comes to your side of the bed, lightly tugging at the blankets on your face. You fought back, pulling the blanket back towards you, causing him to sigh and give up.

" What's wrong dear?" He asks, having you groan once more.

" Everything." You mumbled, turning so your back could be facing him.

" Everything?" You nodded, having him sigh.

" Well I can help- I am one hell of a husband after all" you couldn't help but turn, having the blanket fall from your face as you playfully slapped him.

" Shut up," he smirks, " Well I am, aren't I?" You sighed.

" Yeah, sure..." you muttered while folding your arms as he placed up some pillows to support your back. While doing soon, he noticed something different about you. First, it was your mood. You never acted like this. Second, there was almost as if a baby bump was appearing on your stomach. And lastly, you've been sick for the past month and been in pain. To him, these were all pregnancy symptoms.

He sighs, moving your blanket down lower to where it reached your knees. You raised a brow, " what are you doing?" You asked as he lifted your t-shirt to your chest/breasts.

He then proceeds to lower his head and place his ear on your stomach, having you look at him confused.

A few minutes passed by.

" You know- I'm starting to get hungry. Why won't you get me some food?" You asked suddenly, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He looks up into your eyes as he removes his head from your stomach, moving your shirt back down before taking a step back.

" Okay, I'll bring you some breakfast." He states while walking out of the room, "also I hope you don't mind, I'm going out, do you want anything?" He asks, pausing right before he exits the room and turned towards you. You thought for a moment.

" hmm... Ice cream would be nice" he smiles.

" okay"

...

" I got you to ice cream, but for the price, pee on this stick"