Covered Eyes

Prologue

"Fuck!" I can't fucking believe that I'm jerking off with my girl bestfriend's moan.

Its cold right now so I really need to be heaten' up by stroking myself. That's how world of men works.

I look up at the ceiling.  "Uhmm.." Shit! That moan is making me insane. Even if its just a recorded, it's enough to make me have an eargasm nor orgasm.

I've shouldn't do this but I can't help it! Its so sexy and feminine. Like a Vinyl that playing again and again through my ears.

I also imagine that I am touching the soft white skin of hers. Damn it! This is not normal anymore. I'm literally desiring her while stroking myself. "Lazander Xyan!"

I immediately stop as soon as I heard that high pitched voice. "Open the goddamn door, nasa baba yang jowa mo!?" She's referring to my girl bestfriend. Damn, this is not a good timing.

"Laz pwedeng pumasok?" Napa buntong hininga na lang ako. Is she really visiting me? Right now? She just visited me yesterday and now, here we go again. "Wait." I calmly said. I tried to hide my irritation.

I was desiring her then now, she's here. I should control myself when she is around.

Nag bihis lang ako then straight to the door to unlocked my room. I opened it and glance at Ailey. "Can I talk to you for a bit?" I nodded. I have no any choice, nandito na siya.

I let her in and shut the door. I didn't lock it because if I lock it, I might crawl to Ailey leegs. I have respect for her and I don't want to destroy my Bestfriend. Kahit na tigang na tigang na ako sakanya.

"What?" She's giving me a disgusting look. My eyes narrowed towards my bed. "Oh shoot!" I immediately grab the packets of tissue and the lotion. I hide it under my bed. "Lazander! Kadiri ka!?" She ran towards the door so I moved as well. I hugged her.

"You're gross." She murmured. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean---" She cut my words.

"Hindi mo na kailangan pang mag explain, its natural," She force a smile and continue her sentence. "Its natural for men like you. You need to release stress and---" She stunned as I rapidly kiss her lips.

Holy Crap! Her lips.. Its so freaking soft and dreamy. I just hope that she speaks more so I can do it again but she didn't do it. I step back to have a distance between us. "Your mouth should shut up sometimes."

She's still stunned at the center of my room. Nabigla ko yata ng sobra. "Ailey, let's talk tomorrow?" Her head constantly nodded and left my room without leaving any words. She is really surprise with it.

I think, I should do the kissing thing more often. Just kidding.

I took off my shirt and sat on my bed. "Xyan! What did you do to your girlfriend!?" I remain silent. I take off also my pants and place it somewhere. "Oh god! Masturbate again?"

"So what, Sis? Do your things and don't disturb other people." She raised her middle finger and left my room. "Lock the door first!" I said.

She faced me full of irritation. "Lock your room and don't disturb other people." She rolled her eyes and left the room, wide open. "That bitch!" I closed the door and locked it!

At last! I can do my maturbation now. What a stressful day.