Then they turned their attention on me, I formed a small smile and put on a little wave. They walk towards me, and I was starstruck. 'Wow, so pretty..' I murmured to myself. The other girl had this long ash grey straight hair, and has a cat look eyes, while the other one has the same hair color with me but it's long and wavy. They are both tall and just so pretty. I snapped back to myself when ryujin wrap her hand around my waist.

"This is lia" ryujin announced and smiled. The two girls formed a wide smile.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm yeji" the girl with a cat look eyes said and smiled. She is wearing a loose turqoised colored long sleeves paired with ripped jeans and a high knee brown leather boots, she is also wearing a brown panama hat. She extend her hands and offered me a shake, I gladly accept it and smiled back. "It's nice to finally meet 'the lia' " she added and smirked to ryujin. Okay? What is that all about?

"Yeddeong, you're staring too much" ryujin said that makes yeji laugh. I didn't notice that yeji was staring at me.

"Oh, Someone is being over protective" a voice said from behind. I turn my attention and saw the other girl, she smiled at me and also extend her hands for a shake "Hello, I'm Lee Chaeryong. Just call me chae". She is wearing a bohemian floral swingy maxi dress and a criss cross flat sandals. Yeji and chae are both wearing some kind of bohemian outfit.

"Hi, I'm lia" I smiled and accept her hands. I don't know why but I can feel the same vibes with her.

"It's really nice to see you again ryu!" yeji said and mess ryujin's hair.

"YAH! DID YOU JUST MESS MY HAIR?" Ryujin shouted. "I'm going to kill you!" she added and they start chasing each other.

"Hey..." I turn to my side as someone speak beside me, it was chaeryong. "Don't mind them, they alway tease each other" she added with a small chuckle.

"It's okay, I like seeing this side of ryujin" I replied with a smile. She nodded and we started to chat about random things.

"Okay, okay! I give up! Let's just hit the road now" Yeji said while catching her breath. I laugh at how both of them are now so messy.

"Guys, stop it already. Let's just go now" chaeryong said while trying to stop the chase. But, she just ended up being hit by yeji. Yeji and ryujin stop and stare at chaeryong. Chaeryong let out a heavy breath.

"HWANG YEJI! SHIN RYUJIN!" Chaeryong bursted out that made me laugh so much, the both of them were being chase by chaeryong now and they were shouting 'sorry' to her. 'Oh my god, what a messy group!'

-

Yeji's POV

We are already on the car now, ryujin started the engine and now were back on the road. F*ck! It feels nice to finally be sitted on a comfortable seat, I can't feel my ass anymore on those roots earlier. I stretched my hands and lean myself comfortably.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I turned my head at the side and saw the most beautiful girl on this ride, my girlfriend Chaeryong.

"Shh, they might hear us" I replied to her in a whispered tone. I look in front and saw ryujin smirk from the rear view mirror. This bitch, she always had sharp ears and she always know everything.

It's not that I'm not proud of chaeryong but she experience too much bashes at our school when she prefers to be with me than with her guys suitors. I know that ryujin wouldn't mind about us in a relationship, I know that she will be proud of me but I don't know, I just can't exposed us know. I don't know what I was afraid of, I just can't risk to tell everyone our relationship. Chaeryong puts her head down and she was fidgeting her fingers.

"Babe, I'm sorry" I sighed while still in whispered tone. I hold her hands, she looked at me and smiled and just nodded. " I lo- " I wasn't able to finish what I wanted to say when ryujin interrupted.

"So, are you guys in a relationship now?" she puts on a grin and move her eyebrows up and down while looking at me from the front mirror. THIS BITCCCCCH. She really enjoys teasing me! Lia turned her head and put her attention to us. "I mean, are the two of you in a relationship? Not with each other of course" she added still wearing those annoying grin she always had. I gave ryujin a death stare.

"How about you, ryu? Are you and lia in a relationship now?" I said to her with a grin too. Ryujin laugh and responded.

"Yeah" she said while laughing.

"Really?" I ask. I turned my eyes to lia and she immediately smacked ryujin in the shoulders.

"Yah! Stop spitting lies" lia said and smacked ryujin again in the shoulders. Chaeryong and I started to laugh from the scene in front of us.

"Aww, my princess is slowly becoming sadist. Love, don't deny us. You said you can't live without me, and you also said you wanted to build family with me. And we almost do the thing.." ryujin said that made lia drop her mouth open.

"YAAAAAAH! SHIN RYUJIN!" Lia shouted, her face is now in full red. Ryujin, chaeryong and I are laughing so hard, I know that ryujin is just lying but I can't help but smile with the thought that she is enjoying lia's company. She was never like this before.

"You know about 'the thing', right guys? That thing with people in a relationship like to do, the one thing that started with letter s?" ryujin added while displaying innocent look on us.

"Oh my God, I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. You are so dead shin ryujin" lia said with stern look. Ryujin laugh so hard.

"What I mean  is 'sleep' love, unless your thinking of something else" ryujin smirked. I was still laughing so hard. 

"Chae, save me" lia said while turning her attention to chaeryong. Lia is in pleading eyes right now.

"Ryu, stop it! I can't feel my tummy anymore from so much laughing" Chaeryong said but still laughing. I'm happy that they are comfortable with each other, chaeryong said that she feels the same vibes with lia when they shake hands.

"But..." ryujin started that make us turn our attention to her again. "But.. we can always do the thing that you were thinking earlier, lia" ryujin said and winked at lia.

"YAH! Argh! You're unbelievable" Lia said. The whole car is filled with laughters again, chaeryong is holding her tummy and is laughing so hard. Lia started laughing too.

'THIS TRIP WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!'