"Of course, my loves. They're right over there. Let me show you, hm?," he cooed and left the dining table with each one of the kids pulling his hand, guiding them towards the big stack of presents.

Slowly leaving, he smiled fondly at the toddlers squealing in excitement and ripping open their beloved presents.
He sat himself next to Jungkook again.

"Sooo cute," he whined, his eyes twinkling like a fully decorated Christmas tree.
The ravenette beside him just smiled at him, not saying anything.
You're the cute one here, he wanted to say, though.

"Jungkookie, do you wanna have kids one day?," the blonde suddenly asked out of nowhere.
Jungkook thought for a moment and then shrugged.

"Maybe. I wouldn't mind, actually, it sounds intriguing. As long as if it's with you, you would be the world's sweetest dad," he spoke truthfully, his eyes never leaving the other's.

"And you would be the world's coolest dad," Taehyung sighed.
"But how? It's not like either of us can get pregnant."
The ravenette pulled him closer and played with his hair, kissing his forehead softly.

"Adoption, baby. We have plenty of time to figure this out, don't you worry."
Taehyung sighed again.
"I know, Jungkookie. But what if our kid gets bullied? Because of us? I could never forgive myself." He felt his eyes fill with tears.

"It won't, we won't let that happen. If anyone dares lay a hand on you or my future kids, I won't hesitate to make their life a living hell." The younger grabbed his lover's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Me too, Jungkookie. I'm just kind of scared. But having a child just sounds amazing, imagine all the joy it would bring to us," he swooned, watching Yeji giggle at the pretty Barbie doll she had just unpacked.

"Yeah, definetely. We'll be the world's best parents, baby," Jungkook spoke softly, smiling widely. They both observed Beomgyu eyeing his new toy car with eyes as wide as saucers, adoring smiles on their faces.

"Do you want a baby boy or a baby girl, Jungkookie?," Taehyung asked after a while.

"Uh... A boy? If we have a daughter and she grows up, how are we supposed to help her with her periods and... other girl problems? That sounds like too much work for me. And for her, she may feel like she has no one that understands her, and that worries me. But then again, having a girl does sound kinda cute. I don't know, honestly," Jungkook rambled.

"If we have a girl, I'm willing to read thousands of books about girl problems in order to understand her. And I'll ask my mom, because I really do want a girl. She would be our cute little princess, oh my gosh. I would spoil her to death." Taehyung squealed at the thought, fisting his mouth in order to keep quiet.

"You're right, having a girl does sound very endearing. But so does having a boy, he'd be our brave little champ. How about we have both?," the ravenette suggested, connecting their foreheads.

"Oh, yes! A baby boy and a baby girl, that'd be so cute... Look at us, Koo, we haven't even graduated high school yet and we're already talking like a married couple," the older laughed, booping their noses against each other.

"We simply love each other this much, that's why. If I had to live a life without you, I don't think I'd be able to survive, Taehyung." Jungkook took his other hand and intertwined their fingers again, a whole shiny galaxy visible in his eyes.

Taehyung felt his heart crack slightly, thinking about his father and America, being forced to leave his everything behind.
I'll find a way, I'll find a way to fix this, he simply told himself and tried to forget the depressing thoughts corrupting his head. Though they were burdening him more and more as time passed.

"I love you," he just said, squeezing the younger's hands.
"And I love you," said younger answered, his lips moving closer to the blonde's.

Completely ignoring the toddlers at the other end of the room, the two of them locked lips and started kissing ardently, still holding each other's hands, their eyes closing and their breaths mingling. They were fully immersed into it, until...

"Eww! TaeTae Hyung and KooKoo Hyung are kissing! Kissing is gross!"
Beomgyu seemed to have taken notice.

"Eww! Gross!"
Yeji seemed to have taken notice aswell, making the couple drift apart instantly, their eyes wide open.

"I heard screams, is something going on?" All of a sudden, a very concerned Mrs. Jeon came stumbling into the room, looking around to check the situation.

"Auntie, they were kissing! In front of us!," Yeji whined, pointing a finger at the two of them, making the woman sigh deeply.

"Lovebirds, I know you love each other very much and you know I love you very much aswell, but next time try to control yourselves around little kids. It's the twins' birthday after all." Both boys smiled sheepishly, slightly embarrassed. And even Mrs. Jeon couldn't help but smile fondly at the two of them.

"Oppa, help me open this present!," the tiny girl broke the tension, Taehyung immediately rushing towards her and setting her on his lap while he ripped the package paper open with his pretty hands.

Jungkook sat back, watching the two of them with a genuine smile on his face and his eyes full of pure love, thinking about all the beautiful words that had been said before.

And for now, all was well.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: i accidentally used the last words of the harry potter franchise to end this chapter sjdjskkd i'm so sorry

also, little kids make me uwu so much please i love them and i have such a soft spot for them no matter how loud they are
a few weeks ago, i visited a friend's house with my bestie and i saw his little brother who was like three, omg he was so cute and he looked like a mini version of my friend uwuwuwuwu, i was literally squealing the whole time he was soo cute😭😭
if my future wife doesn't want kids i don't want her either-- i'm sorry ajdhjsjdjskd

as for my state, i'm still sick as fuck and i'm really scared i won't get better until tomorrow, i have afternoon school so it's gonna be rlly hard for me to pay attention then, yesterday i was in so much pain i literally couldn't walk, stand, eat or sleep properly and my whole body hurt so much it was extremely cruel i hate being sick :((

adding to that my mom's really mad at me for getting sick especially because of the corona situation and she keeps snapping at me like geez woman i know i'm dumb no need to make me feel even worse about it, i can only take this much

however, i hope you enjoyed thanks for reading ily💜💜)