Chapter 12

Sam's POV

After Gary and I's little conversation. I got up from my computer chair and sat on my bed. I'm so bored. I looked over to my closet and my suitcase was still there I got up and walked over to my closet. I was about to close my suitcase when I saw my teddy bear since I was little. I picked up the teddy bear and hugged it. I thought I threw this teddy bear out but I didn't. I closed my closet and sat on my bed.

This teddy bear brings back so many memories.

-Flashback-

"Thank you Aunty" I said, giggling.

"I'm glad you like it" my aunt said.

"I don't like it I LOVE IT!" I exclaimed, jumping around and hugging the bear.

"Well I have to go back to work, I'll see you after work" she said.

"Okay Aunty, I wuv yhoo" I said.

Later that day...

My mom turned on the tv to the news and it said there was an accident. I really didn't know a lot since I was only 7 years old. I looked at the tv then looked at my mom. She was crying. I crawled over to her and hugged her.

"Mwommy what's wrong?" I asked, hugging her.

"Nothing, sweetie" she said, crying.

"Nwo! Mwommy sometwhing happened? Mwommy what hwappened?" I asked.

"Sweetie, do you see that car that's flipped over on TV?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well that's your aunt" she said.

"Nwooooooooo! Nottttttt Aunty!" I got up from my moms lap and ran over to the tv. I started hugging the tv and muttering to myself.

"Aunty" I muttered. I didn't realize that I started crying. My mom came over to me and hugged me.

"Shh it's okay Sam" my mom said, stroking my hair.

The phone rang and my mom ran over to pick it up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Yes that's me."

"Yes I'll be right there" she said and hung up.

"Honey we have to go to the hospital come on" my mom said.

I walked behind her holding my teddy bear to my chest. When we got to the hospital, my mom ran in and the told us where my aunts room was and we went to her room and waited till the doctors told us the news because she was in surgery and we found out that she didn't make it. I started crying, I loved her so much.

-Flashback over-

I miss my aunt sooo much. I didn't realize I was crying until I touched my cheek. Why did it have to be her? Why couldn't it be someone else? I wiped my tears away and put the teddy bear on my bed.

Ringggggg

"Hello?" I said, when I picked up my phone.

"Hey Sam" Emma said.

"Hey, what you up to?" I asked.

"Not much, I was thinking we could go out tonight, I got us some fake IDs" she said."

"That's a great idea, what time?" I asked.

"11 tonight" she said.

"Alight, you picking me up?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Great see ya then" I said, and hung up.

I put my phone down and took a little nap. I woke up at six. I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen and saw my parents eating dinner. Well this is strange.

"Hey Sam" my mom said.

"Hi Sam" my dad said.

"Hi?" I said, confused.

"I know what your thinking, what are we doing here eating dinner" she said and I nodded.

"Well your dad and I thought we would take some time off work and spend some time with you, and get caught up with you" she said.

"Maybe another day, I'm spending the night Emma's" I said.

"Oh! Who's Emma?" She asked.

"My friend" I said, fake smiling.

"Oh well I would like to meet her one day" she said.

"Yeah but not tonight maybe like tomorrow or something. What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Mash potatoes, rice and corn" she said.

"Okay" I said, and grabbed a plate.

I put some mash potatoes rice and corn on my plate and went upstairs. I went on my computer and went on Twitter. Once I finished my food, I grabbed a bag and looked in my closet for a dress. I looked for about 20 minutes then when I found the one I put in my bag and my pjs, then I put my my vans and my phone charger an all that stuff I needed. I put my book bag on my back and texted Emma to pick me up. I ran downstairs and waited for her to come.

"Honey be safe okay?" My mom said, coming to sit next to me. Come on Emma where are you?

"Yeah I know mom" I said, playing along.

"I'm serious, Sam be careful out there, it's a dangerous world" my mom said, with a serious face.

"Okay mom" I said, and heard a beep outside.

"Oh cool she must be here, got to go bye" I said, as I picked up my book bag and went outside.

I ran outside and got in Emma's car. She turned her car on again and we were off to her house, to get ready for the club.

~*~

OMGGGGGGGG GUYS OMG OMG OMG OMG IM AO HYPE RIGHT NOW OMG THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSS OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU AHHHHHHH. OMG I HAVE 1.61k READS I KNOW THAT MIGHT NOT BE MUCH BUT IT IS TO ME OMGGGGGG THAMK YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AHHHHHHHH. I LOVW YOU GUYS. Anyway back to the story. I hope you liked this chapter. I'm working on the 13th chapter right now and it will be up to morons night and if not tomorrow night then Sunday night.

Teaser: Sam and Emma get ready to go to the club and she's meets someone there, who she hasn't seen for a long time. And someone else too.

Vote

Comment

Share

•Hailey•