Chapter 10

Sam's POV

I'm craving some pizza right now. I'm walking back to the cafeteria and I'm still hungry. Once I got there I sat down and just playing on my phone. I looked at the battery percentage and it said 15%.

"Emmmaaaaa!" I yelled, whining.

"What?" She asked.

"I need a charger for my phone it's dying and you know I can't live without my phone" I said.

"I think I have one in my gym bag, it's in the gym" she said.

"Thanks" I said, and ran out of the cafeteria to the gym.

I walked over to her gym bag and opened its pockets. I kept looking until I found an iPhone charger. I grabbed it, and now I have to find a plug. Damn. I walked around the gym and couldn't find one. I went in the gyms office and found a plug. Hallelujah I plugged it in and started to charge my phone. Since I'm gonna be here for a while, I sat down and put my earphones in. I turned on Spotify and Only by Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Drake, and Wiz Kalifa came on. I went on Twitter and scrolled through it. I am so bored we need to do something fun.

Hmm, I looked around the gyms office and there in the corner I found it. It was a baseball bat. See I knew there was one around here. I texted Emma.

Sam to Emma: I found a baseball bat.

Emma to Sam: Are you serious?

Sam to Emma: Yes I'm serious, now we can get out of here.

Emma to Sam: Yeah but, have you seen the time?

Sam to Emma: Nope.

Emma to Sam: Its 9:38 pm and it's dark outside.

Sam to Emma: Wow, okay then.

Emma to Sam: Can we just stay over night?

Sam to Emma: Fine.

I got up and left the gyms office. There is like nothing to do. I walked to the cafeteria and sat down.

"You know what fuck it I'm leaving, this is so boring" I said, and got up.

I went back to get the baseball bat and went to find a window to break. I'm gonna get suspended either way. I walked around the hallway and found a window. I looked around to see if anyone was around then got to work. I lifted the bat and broke the window. I told you I'm not staying here, I need my bed. I threw the baseball bat to the floor when I finished breaking it.

Sam to Emma: See ya tomorrow.

Emma to Sam: Wait where you going?

Sam to Emma: Home, where else.

I then climbed out the window, I'm surprised I fit. I landed on the ground. Haha home sweet home. I started walking home.

Emma to Sam: Where are you?

Sam to Emma: Walking home.

Emma to Sam: Without me? Really?

Sam to Emma: Yeah no duh.

Emma to Sam: Come back n get me.

Sam to emma: Nah, just walk through the hallway and try to find a broken window then your out.

Emma to Sam: Oka, see ya tomorrow.

I stopped texting Emma and kept walking home. I'm so tired, once I got home I took a shower then got my pjs on and went to sleep.

~*~

Hey guys I'm sooooooo sorry for not updating last night and I hope you like this chapter, I know it's short but I promise the next one is gonna be long. You know how the title of this book says expelled? Well no duh. But anyway she's gonna get expelled soon, and it's gonna be a whole new disaster. Well I love you guysssssssssssss byeeeeeeee.

Vote

Comment

Share

•Hailey•