Chapter 16: Trying To Leave

Sam's POV

I just stood there with my wife wide, just staring at Reece. How is this real? He's in a gang? How come Matt never told me about him having a brother and him being in a gang?

"Whatttttttttttttt?" I said.

"You heard me I'm in a gang, with all of them except for Matt, he left to Italy and everyone in the gang thought he died so that's why he left." Reece said.

"Uh huh." I said.

"Why did you have got tell me your in a gang, I can't deal with that." I said.

"I have to go, Emma come on, let's leave." I said.

"Finally." She said.

"Wait, no you can't leave." Reece said.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because he could be out there somewhere looking to find you." Reece said.

"First off I can deal with him, cause I took karate in 4th grade, and I'm a black belt and I can fight, plus he can't touch me, it's a law." I said.

"Oh cool, you did karate." Ryan said.

"Ryan, shut the fuck up man. Look Sam, you can't leave, we don't know if he's outside on the door step, waiting for you to come outside and just kidnap you." Reece said.

"Listen to me carefully and closely, if he try's to hurt me, I'll hurt him somewhere, any guy doesn't wanna get hurt in, got it, you stay here and get on with your life, while I deal with that maniac." I said, confidently.

"Sam, let me come with you." Matt said.

"No, this is too much to handle, I think I'm gonna go back." I said.

"What do you mean, gonna go back?" Reece asked.

"To where I used to live, in Florida, Michigan, Texas, anywhere." I said.

"No Sam, you can't do that." Matt said.

"Why not Matt, why can't I go back huh, give me one reason why." I said.

He stood there quietly.

"Exactly, look, I'm gonna go now, Ima miss you Matt, but like I said, I'm going back." I said.

Emma and I went to the front door and I opened it. We walked out and started walking to Emma's house.

"Are you really going back?" She asked.

"I don't know, I wanna go back, but than at the same time I don't, I hate life right now, I mean why did they have to tell us they were in a gang?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said.

We walked silently to Emma's house. Once we got there I grabbed my book bag and gave Emma a bear hug and left in my car. This is way to much to handle. I love being bad and all but being friends with a used to be in a gang best friend, is wayyyy to much. So I guess, I am gonna actually go back to my old house. Once I got home, I told my mom that I was gonna be at Emma's for a little long time and packed some clothes and grabbed my moms 2 credit cards and left for the airport.

Why did it have to come to this? Me leaving again? I don't like this. Once I got to the airport, I parked my car and grabbed my suitcase and went inside, I payed a ticket to go back to Florida. I boarded the plane once I bought the ticket. Florida here I come back again.

~*~

Hola guys was up, how's life? Missed me? Of course you did here's another chapter. Yup she's going back to Florida. So sad. Well ok guys I keep forgetting to tell YALL about hitting. 5k reads on this book. When I first hit 5k reads, I literally cried, I'm dead serious I cried, I never knew I would get this far with this book, so YALL be more active. And plzzzzzzz read my other two stories. Ones called The Star Football Player and the other ones called Loving The Bad Boy. Plz I hope you read them , it would mean soooo much. Bye for now, love you guyssssssss.

Words count: 689

Vote

Comment

Share

•Hailey•