Chapter Ten

I just felt like adding pictures. I don't know. & this will be short I'm sorry. I know how much you guys love cliffhangers. But this one isn't as bad. This won't make sense now until you read the chapter, but feel free to guess who.

Stay Amazing ♡

Chapter Ten

(Lilly POV)

For the first time in a while, I have been afraid to approach The Slenderman. In the legends and stories, he was ruthless. But I usually see him as a pretty laid back guy. But this moment was different. He was different. "You okay?" I nervously asked as we approached his office. He just grunted. Must be a sore subject.

He opened the door to his office and I followed him into his office. He sat down at his desk, I sat down in the chair that was placed in front of his desk. His office was very nice. Behind his desk, there was a large bookcase covering the back wall and some of the sides on the two walls connecting to the back one. This gave the illusion that he was bigger. Well, that and the fact that my chair is a bit short.

He had one window and it was covered by curtains, but it was open right now and you could see out into the forest that surrounded the mansion.

"What would you like to discuss?" He asked exhausted. "Well I found out my birthday is in a few days. I was with Amanda and she wants me to visit her on my birthday," I paused, "with Jackie." He leaned back in his chair and thought for a while. "I see." He muttered.

We both sat in silence for a long time. He abruptly stood up. "I think I know who can help."