Chapter Five

Chapter Five

My eyes opened to a bright white light. I closed my eyes because it was so bright. I can hear soft beeping. I attempted to open my eyes again. This time my vision focused. I'm in the hospital. I turned my head to the left. I can see Scott's head down and his hand in mine. Amanda was rubbing his back. "Scott she'll wake up." He didn't answer. I tried to talk. Instead of words a noise escaped from my throat.

Amanda and Scoff shot their attention to me. "Lilly." Amanda said with tears in her eyes. I blinked. "A-Amanda." I said my voice shaky. "What happened?"

Amanda bit her lip. "Well this morning, I heard you scream. When I rushed to the bathroom, you were bleeding. I called 9-1-1 and then I called Scott." Amanda explained. "I was about to turn onto Amanda's road when I saw the ambulance rush to the hospital, so I followed it." Scott said squeezing my hand. "There are cops here who want to question you." Amanda said standing up. "Scott, let's go, we can come back when the investigators leave."

Scott and Amanda left. Why did Jack do that to me? I could have died.Two men in uniform came in my hospital room. "Hi Lilly I'm detective Mullen and here's my partner, detective Hill."

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"We have some questions to ask you. Now, we've looked in your records and saw you've been in the hospital previous with self inflicted wounds and you've been stabbed in numerous places. So you obviously have a record of being attacked."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked. Detective Hill cleared his throat. "What my partner means is, we've looked at your records and know that this is not the first time you've been attacked. By any chance, are you being stalked? Noticed anything strange?" detective Hill clarified. "Oh." I said in understatement.

"I don't think it's the same person. This person was dressed different." I explained. I'm going to have to lie my ass off. "Please, continue." Detective Hill pleaded. "Well he had a mask on. Like a beanie with eye holes. But I'm sure he was white. His eyes were brown. He wasn't that much taller than I am." I lied. Detective Mullen scribbled down every word I said. "Okay, thank you for your cooperation. We'll be in touch." Detective Mullen spoke up. I nodded.

When I get back to the mansion I am going to beat Jack's ass. Why would he just leave me? What did I do? All of a sudden the door flew open. "Lilly!" A panicked voice said. I turned to see the one person I'd never expect to see. "Mom?"

"Oh Lilly!" My mom let out. "When I heard you were attacked I-I-I had to see you. Oh please Lilly! I'm sorry I just-" My mom started crying. I didn't know what to do. "What are you sorry for?" I asked, shocked. "Not being there. I am a terrible mother." I wanted to say she's not. But then again she did leave us. I sighed. "Well you're here now."

"I know this is bad timing but there's someone I'd like you to meet." A little boy - about six years old entered. "This is your brother, Alex." My mom said with tears still down her cheeks. "Mommy, why are you sad?" Alex asked tugging on mom's pant leg. "Alex, honey, this is your sister, Lilly. She got a boo-boo and is in the hospital." My mother explained.

"A boo-boo? Where?" Alex asked curious. God he reminded me of Jackie. I need to see my little girl. "On her side dear." Alex nodded his head. "Can she come home with us?" Alex asked. My mom looked at me. I guess it would help with the cop situation. I nodded my head. My mom smiled.

"Mom, when do I leave?" I asked. My mom shifted weight to her other side. "Your doctor said Tonight. You'll be on lots of pain medication though. Oh Lilly.." My mother drifted off. I frowned at how sad she was.

That night, my mother took me to her house. I saw Todd. "Hey kiddo, haven't seen you since you were thirteen." Todd said trying not to make it awkward. "Hey Todd." I said. Even if he was my only 'father' I will not call him dad. Even if my real dad selfishly tried to hire a hit man. Who I had a kid with. I am a hot mess. The thought made me frown. I thought of Jack. He better have a damn good reason for leaving me to die.

I held in a sigh. I waited until everyone went to sleep. I slenderwalked to the mansion. I busted through the door, making Ben jump. "Oh hey Lilly, heard you were in the hospital." I gave him a 'shut up' look. "Where's Jack?" I asked. "Out. You need something?" He said as he still hit the buttons on his game controller. I sighed. "Where's Slendy?" I grumbled. I shut the door behind me. "Office."

I walked down the hall when a door opened. "Oh hey Jeff." I said. "Hey Lilly, heard you were in the hospital." Jeff said with a bored look. "Yeah thanks to Jack." I grumbled. "What?" Jeff asked, confused. "Who do you think stabbed me?" Jeff seemed taken back. "What?" He repeated. "Yeah, hey do you know where Jackie is?" I asked. "Playing with Sally last time I checked. In Jackie's room." He said walking past me. "Thanks."

I knocked on Slendy's office door. It opened. "Lillian! Come in. How are you feeling?" Slendy asked. Lillian? Okay man. "Like crap." I admitted. "I'm so sorry child." Slendy said sitting at his desk. "I can't stay long. I'm staying with my mom." I explained. "Oh." Slendy said a bit confused. "It's not permanent. Do you know where Jack is? I have a bone to pick with him." I growled. "He's on a mission I believe." Slendy said taking a sip of tea I just noticed that he had. "Oh. Well I'm going to see Jackie." I said getting up. "Okay child. Check in." He said taking another sip of tea. I think his brother is here.

I entered Jackie's room. They both ran up to me as soon as they saw me. "Lilly!" Sally said hugging my leg. "Mommy!" Jackie said hugging my other one. "Hey girlies." I said hugging them. "Where have you been?" Sally asked releasing my leg. "At the hospital. Jack hurt me. I have to stay with my mom for a few days." I said with a sigh. "Oh." Jackie frowned. "But I will be visiting until I come back." I said with a sweet smile. I hugged them both goodbye and went to the front door. It flew open.

Jack was in the doorway all bloody. I glared at him and shoved past him. "That's cold man." I heard Ben say before Jack closed the front door. I slenderwalked back to my moms place.

I need a break.