Chapter Twelve

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ
**
ok so as you guys may know, my other stories are on hold still, but what I think I'm going to do after publishing this story is start editing Eyeless, Not Blind. What do you guys think?

Stay Amazing

Chapter Twelve

(Lilly POV)

Jackie sat on a stool in the office. Her feet swinging. "How long do ya' want her to be a fleshy?" Aileen asked digging in her equipment. "Three days." Aileen filled a syringe with a bright green liquid. "My arm feels numb." Jackie said rubbing the spot where Aileen put a numbing gel. "I know sweetie, that's just so this won't hurt." Aileen said cleaning the tip of the needle. Jackie eyed it nervously. "W-Why would it do that?" It pained me to watch this. I held Jackie's hand. "It'll be okay." I reassured her.

Aileen stuck the needle in her arm and quickly injected it. Jeez, I wish it was this fast with a real doctor. "All done." Aileen said as she put a Hello Kitty bandaid on her arm. Jackie closed her eyes. Her skin began to change to the color of an actual human. She is so pale. The black ooze stopped pouring down and she opened her eyes. They were the color of the ocean. I grabbed a tissue and wiped the black ooze off of her cheeks. She's just as beautiful as a human as she is a pasta. Jackie blinked a couple of times. Aileen handed her a mirror. "Woah. Mommy look! I'm human, like you!" Jackie said touching the skin on her cheeks. I smiled. She was so overwhelmingly beautiful.

"That's right baby girl. Just like mommy." I have always felt this overwhelming love for Jackie. She's my first born child. She's mine. She'd be beautiful even if she was purple and had six eyes. I'm so blessed to have her. Thinking about her made me think of Jack. If he was human, would he look like this? I frowned a bit. I love Jack. I love him so much. I'm just so mad. Why would he just hurt me and leave? Why didn't he help me?

Slendy cleared his throat. Crap. I forgot he could read minds. "Lilly can I speak to you outside?" He asked. "Of course." I said opening the door to his office. We went downstairs and out the front door. After we were out of earshot, he spoke. "I'm going to tell you why Jack left you that night he stabbed you."