Chapter Four

okay so i am just so so so so so so so so so so so sorry i have not been updating. i have not really had the inspiration to write anything ily guys :* AND IT'S A BIT SHORT I'M SORRY

stay amazing ♥

Chapter Four

At eleven o'clock we went to bed. We were in her bedroom and Amanda was lightly snoring. I was asleep on her trundle bed until something woke me up. Before, the house was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Besides Amanda's light snoring. But it was a noise that would go undetected by normal people. But I'm not normal.

It was a small click and i recognized it immediately. It was the sound of a knife going through the glass door to unlock it. I got up at a slow pace so Amanda couldn't hear me. I quietly checked the closet and other places an intruder could hide, just to be safe.

I closed her bedroom door behind me. I opened her brothers bedroom door and did the same to his room. Nothing. I shut his door on my way out too. I shut the doors behind me to show me which rooms I've checked.

The closest room now was the master bedroom. I checked the bedroom and the bathroom that was connected to the room. So far I have found nothing. I even checked places that you wouldn't typically look. You may think this is bad, but it's really good. It means he can't get by me without me noticing.

I went into the hallway, shutting the door behind me. The hallway led me into the living room and kitchen. I checked everywhere. I checked the house from top to bottom, but there is one place I didn't check.

The bathroom.

 I put my hand on the handle. The instant I opened the door I remembered one important detail. I am unarmed. As soon as I opened the door, the intruder stabbed my side. He knew I was at the door. I fell to the ground holding the wound as tightly as I could to avoid blood loss.

"Lilly?" My intruder called down to me. I looked up angrily. My scowl faded into a neutral expression. "Lilly, I'm so sorry, I thought you were someone else!"

"Jack, you're an asshole." I spat. Jack grabbed my ankles and pulled me into the bathroom. Jack went on and on about how sorry he was. "Shut up, just you clean the blood outside the door." Jack left me in the bathroom. 

I felt like I've been in the bathroom for hours. I began to grow impatient as blood was now all over the bathroom floor and I started to hilucinate. I took my hands off my wound. I started to mumble strange things. Soon I started to scream at the top of my lungs. I grew light headed. The bathroom door flew open. "Lilly!"

The world melted away and I passed out, into an endless dream.